RileyThomas

Paradise Lost Competition (Win Born To Die: Paradise Edition)

What's Paradise Lost?

Lana will select 12 members from LanaBoards that sign up in this thread to help her take part in creating her new album/project/era. She will give you various challenges each week that you must complete in order to get to the next stage of the competition.

These challenges are going to test your wit, artistic flair, writing ability, imagination and knowledge.

Everyone will be split into four teams

upon signing up. Each of these teams will be given a name. Just post in this topic saying you want to join!

The teams will be made once sign ups are completed.

The Challenges

When the teams are released, you will be given your first challenge. I'll give all the instructions and regulations, and you'll be all set to go. In these challenges will be trivia, art, writing, imaginative thought processes, etc.

Every person in their team is required to submit their own completion of this challenge by sending me a PM; I'll review them and grade them out of 1-10.

I'll then add up each of your individual scores, which will make up the team's total score e.g. Martin gets 7/10, Ian gets 8/10 & Phoebe gets 10/10, total team score = 25/30. I will then create an elimination thread detailing the winner & loser.

Team Leaders

When the teams are released, you'll choose who you want (in your team) to be the leader.

Their objective is to give guidance and support to the members of their team

. They will supervise and execute leadership skills in order to make sure that everyone gives it their all. With the challenges, I will judge your work on a score of one to ten, each one individually. If you can't do the challenge, please PM me your situation and I will decide what to do for you, including immunity of elimination, or receiving a few points for your team. Also, if you feel you aren't that good or that you'll lose a point for your team, I will most definitely accept the effort given, or as long as you give suggestions to other players, you will be accepted as doing the challenge. In the end, whichever team has the most points will be immune.

Immunity/Eliminations

Immunity means your team won't have to vote off a player.

These individual challenges before the split are rare, however; most will be team-based, and only one submission per team will have to be given. The team with the least points, however, will have to vote off one of their own teammates. Everyone has to submit a vote within the time given, or else your vote will not count. In the case of a tie, a tiebreaker will be available.The voting process isn't strict; you may vote anyone off within the losing team, HOWEVER, you may NOT degrade them or you may be the one voted off in their place. Immunity will be given to the winner of each challenge after the split of teams, meaning they can't be voted off for the elimination.

Banana Split

When half the players are gone, the teams will be disbanded

, meaning that it'll be a free-for-all. You're on your own for this, so don't trust on anyone else to do the challenges, because there isn't anyone else to do anything for you. Be prepared to try your hardest at this point.

When it gets to the final two, there will be no voting off, and there'll be a final challenge.

Whoever wins will win the entire competition and a physical copy of Born To Die: Paradise Edition. If you have made it past where the teams are dissolved, the best winner of each challenge at that point will win immunity, meaning they cannot be voted off for that challenge. Alliances are discouraged but are allowed; it stirs up drama, but certainly not a kind one.

Other things...

You must be available every week to do this unless an emergency suddenly occurs. This leads me to my last thing. For each challenge, there will be a topic. You can discuss it and comment on the competition. Feel free to express your mind and talk about/with other players. This is highly encouraged, as it's fun to do and you can talk about other people's performances in some challenges, and discuss how you felt about someone's elimination. You can also post your submissions on this topic. I also will make an elimination topic. Do not be hurtful!

Make sure you message me each week with your challenge submission & vote when told to by me. Have fun!

The Trailer Park Darlings

Matttiern - Moved to the team 'COTBR' week 3.

Arzi ELIMINATED

Medo ELIMINATED

The Ride or Die Bitches

Hey Lucas Hey - Team Leader

Mommy's Mercedes ELIMINATED

SitarHero

Children of The Bad Revolution

Missdaytona WALKED

Neal

HunterAshlyn - Team Leader

Mattiern

The GoGo Dancers

GaGaOopsy - Team Leader ELIMINATED

PaigeDelReyELIMINATED

Hundred Dollar Bill

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

This game seems great, but I am useless at nearly everything,

I'll just buy it, or get someone to get it me for xmas

But everyone else should sign up because you're all talented x x

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

This game seems great, but I am useless at nearly everything,

I'll just buy it, or get someone to get it me for xmas

But everyone else should sign up because you're all talented x x

Same here :( It's a really good idea though and best of luck to everyone who enters x

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

*reading the description* scared the shat out of me.

this might be suicidal, but I'm signing up.. *nervously bites lip - gulps*

LFHLx.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

*reading the description* scared the shat out of me.

this might be suicidal, but I'm signing up.. *nervously bites lip - gulps*

LFHLx.gif

Lol Why is it scary?

Half-way there.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Lol Why is it scary? Half-way there.

Either I'm gonna be really slacking or too invested..

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Lana will select 11 members from LanaBoards that sign up in this thread to help her take part in creating her new album/project/era.

Pardon?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

No, that's just the scenario. The challenges will be based around creating things that you think would be good for this/the next era.

Pretending that we're doing an apprenticeship in her creative team? Ugh, too many things that CAN, but yet prob. CANNOT be done..