lola

Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, drewby said:

It's been too long since she's done a debut song. She's going to do them all in the final shows, watch.

It is genuinely so strange debut doesn’t have its own set, like there is no logical reason. Even just one little song and some background visuals would be enough, it wouldn’t take up much more time

Like how hard it is to do

1. Our Song/Tear Drops On My Guitar mashup 

2. Picture To Burn

13 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

i need a taylor leak. plz give us a 2014 1989 vault demo 

i want now that we dont talk 2014 so bad

@Lanaparadiserey she put 7 songs from ttpd and didnt even thought about the debut set😭 i would cut down bad and but daddy i love him for even our song and picture to burn to be on the setlist. and lets on forget how brutally she cut long live, honestly she could keep long live and cut enchanted. she cut tolarate it for ttpd...i still cant forget about that. and for me she could play all to well(the 5min version) insted of the 10 minute one

generated blinkie

i post so much here but anyway

suprise songs amsterdam night 3

sweeter than fiction x holy ground on guitar

marys song(oh my my my) x so high school x everything has changed??? what?? on piano

also she said "you'll be 87, i'll be 89" so cute

generated blinkie

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 7:26 AM, venice biotch said:

she put 7 songs from ttpd and didnt even thought about the debut set😭 i would cut down bad and but daddy i love him for even our song and picture to burn to be on the setlist. and lets on forget how brutally she cut long live, honestly she could keep long live and cut enchanted. she cut tolarate it for ttpd...i still cant forget about that. and for me she could play all to well(the 5min version) insted of the 10 minute one

We shouldnt be cutting anything from ttpd, midnights however… mastermind can go and swap cardigan for tis the damn season

Edited by DemonMic2003

Okay so here's how i wouldve changed the eras tour set.

1. Swap cardigan for 'tis the damn season: cardigan is so boring on the setlist im sorry (not) also because theres an uneven amount of folklore and evermore songs.

2. Add a debut song somewhere in the Fearless set (preferably Our Song): debut is literally advertized in the Eras tour stuff, add a debut song :pout:, also I thought adding a debut song like Our Song TOMG or Should've Said No in the Fearless set would work since they were on the international deluxe for Fearless.

3. Cut Mastermind for a shortened version of Guilty As Sin?: since Midnights isn’t the new album anymore there’s no reason to be doing 7 songs (the same amount as TTPD) 6 is better imo as it's still a popular album.

Plus the rest of the changes

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Okay so here's how i wouldve changed the eras tour set.

1. Swap cardigan for 'tis the damn season: cardigan is so boring on the setlist im sorry (not) also because theres an uneven amount of folklore and evermore songs.

2. Add a debut song somewhere in the Fearless set (preferably Our Song): debut is literally advertized in the Eras tour stuff, add a debut song :pout:, also I thought adding a debut song like Our Song TOMG or Should've Said No in the Fearless set would work since they were on the international deluxe for Fearless.

3. Cut Mastermind for a shortened version of Guilty As Sin?: since Midnights isn’t the new album anymore there’s no reason to be doing 7 songs (the same amount as TTPD) 6 is better imo as it's still a popular album.

Plus the rest of the changes

to the 3rd dot, add long live and tolerate it:pray2::crying5:

generated blinkie

Just now, venice biotch said:

to the 3rd dot, add long live and tolerate it:pray2::crying5:

Tbh, While i think long live should’ve stayed… Im fine with her cutting tolerate it. However the real crime is not doing the full of enchanted :oprah3:

17 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Signed CDs are back in stock

It's been almost 15 minutes and it hasn't sold out yet so it must be a big restock

Edit: According to twitter there were about 65k copies

U.S customers only💔

generated blinkie

23 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Wow the acoustic version of Fortnight is actually really nice

Down Bad is still the best acoustic version though

The acoustics this time around are all bad imo. They seem lazy