lola

Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

When the rep vaults sound like ttpd songs (the bad ones)

2 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I can fix him, how did it end?, etc

bad take after bad take, you’re on a roll :brigitte:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

It’s understandable that rep wasn’t nominated for a Grammy but at the same time in my opinion it’s her best production wise.

also I’m so excited for my folklore cardigan to get here I’ve watched EVERY TikTok of someone unboxing it and that’s not an exaggeration I check every hour just for that excitement. Australia postage is terrible tho and it hasn’t done anything yet

19 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I can fix him, how did it end?, etc

ICFH sounds nothing like rep- although I wouldn’t be mad getting more songs in that vain, the western vibe kinda suits her. Pretending I did not hear the HDIE slander, I do not need that negative energy in my life :wtf:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

I wish more was happening in Taylor World :crai: She has to stop paying these eras dust, like what did we get, a music video and a few clips of her with a typewriter? She needs to have a flop era- at least the music is good enough to make up for it :defeated:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

11 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I wish more was happening in Taylor World :crai: She has to stop paying these eras dust, like what did we get, a music video and a few clips of her with a typewriter? She needs to have a flop era- at least the music is good enough to make up for it :defeated:

So real for this it’s like she has so much going on because of the eras tour but there’s been NOTHING for TTPD which is understandable because she’s busy but I’m excited to go back to a 2 year wait just living in that 1 era in its whole entirety instead of a month of recognition 

not that I wish anything bad happens for her career or to her but I kinda wish it would go back to the pre midnights fandom I feel like the swiftie community lost something and instead gained more annoyance and hatred

55 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I know shes on the tour but imagine her on a podcast or a interview, we havent had that in so long

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

19 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Its true tho lol

They shake their head saying “god help her” when I tell ‘em HE’S MY MAN :karaoke:

but your good lord doesn’t need to lift a finger 

I CAN FIX HIM

(Woah, maybe I can’t!)

"Don’t forget me"

22 hours ago, venice biotch said:

TAYLORNATION STREAMED TODAYS SHOW FOR 15 MINS AND DELETED THE VIDEO AFTER

I am ready to clown, not even for rep tv but for a mv:flop: although i mostly belive in the warsaw shows WHICH ARE IN JUST A WEEK 

going to see blondie on the second night, baby let the clowning for rep tv begin!

5 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I’m still giggling about the TTPD release week calendar and how we thought it only showed the first 2 days bc she was gonna surprise us but it was actually because literally nothing else was planned. 

IMG-3688.jpg

“Albums out. Buy it” and then disappeared 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’m still giggling about the TTPD release week calendar and how we thought it only showed the first 2 days bc she was gonna surprise us but it was actually because literally nothing else was planned. 

IMG-3688.jpg

We deserved a mv for guilty as sin (idgaf)

49 minutes ago, Mer said:

and people listened, taylor saw that she got 12 weeks of ttpd being #1 on the chart and called it a day

Posted (edited)

Its been a hot minute since my last ranking, so here it is…

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT

Midnights

Speak Now

evermore

folklore

THE ANTHOLOGY

Red

Fearless

Taylor Swift

Lover

Edited by DemonMic2003