lola

Taylor Swift

20 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

My condolences for what happened to the swiftie girls in Southport. :poordat: 

Apparently this has now led to serious riots

https://apnews.com/article/uk-southport-children-stabbed-dance-class-8a9c7d7ed01441ce96332cd3d1250e43

Oh dear, sending condolences as well.

Question for my fellow canadian swifties, when should i get tickets for the tour? I havent gotten 1 yet because i've been waiting for the price to drop a bit (i refuse to pay over 2.000 dollars for a concert)

Just now, Embach said:

I recommend watching this video, great analysis!

i started watching this a while ago but all the comments seemed like haters? is the video more neutral? 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i started watching this a while ago but all the comments seemed like haters? is the video more neutral? 

It’s v neutral and an interesting take on her career- neutral in a valid way and not in a r/swiftlyneutral way :rip:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

omg I almost forgot to steam august today! Crazy how fast the year has gone by- I hope everything’s doors are rusty and their air salty :w8ing:

manifesting late summer fling :legend:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

i making a list of everything she says in polish today and its so cute! im really happy for the fans that got to be at the shows. all the streamers are so cute and nice, im not doing great in mastermind on swift alert but its still pretty good, im excited as a little kid. HAPPY AUGUST TO EVERYONE THAT CELEBRATE

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

14 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Pretty much what @jimmyjimmycocoapuff said. It's more about the brand around Taylor than Taylor herself. It's neutral and "the critiques" aren't mean at all. Still an interesting watch!

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Pretty much what @jimmyjimmycocoapuff said. It's more about the brand around Taylor than Taylor herself. It's neutral and "the critiques" aren't mean at all. Still an interesting watch!

ok i'll have to watch it then!! sounds interesting, and i love when people can have nuance around her lol

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Also, happy August! While they're different in styles, I'd say that Taylor is the Mariah Carey of August :D that everybody is celebrating August or Christmas with their respective songs! I forgot hoe amazing August the song was and listened to Folklore. That was Taylor's peak peak! Brilliant work! :flutter:

2.gif

i still think this is my fav album of the year, its so good.. her best album!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I shouldn’t be clowning because it’s against my morals as I don’t want to move on from TTPD era but I’m bored and have nothing else to do. I have been loving rep more than usual lately and especially debut which will 100% get the recognition it deserves it’s so good just the vocals aren’t there like with fearless stolen version