lola

Taylor Swift

That was so cute now I really want a full BTS documentary. 

Also I am so glad the rest of the European leg went off without a hitch after Vienna 🫶

Can’t believe that was our last Eras Tour summer 😭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Awww that mv made me smile- seeing backstage was so cool. She can take her time with Rep tv, I honestly don’t care. Some of 1989TV felt a bit mailed in, I’d rather wait than receive a meh re-record. I’m still enjoying TTPD- it’s still surprising me after 4 months :defeated:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

5 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Awww that mv made me smile- seeing backstage was so cool. She can take her time with Rep tv, I honestly don’t care. Some of 1989TV felt a bit mailed in, I’d rather wait than receive a meh re-record. I’m still enjoying TTPD- it’s still surprising me after 4 months :defeated:

I would LOVE Rep TV to come January 2025 and hopefully she shows up at the Grammy's in a Rep-inspired look :wubna:

“Let me be very clear: I am not going to speak about something publicly if I think doing so might provoke those who would want to harm the fans who come to my shows.” 

End those twitter activist again Taylor.  

10 hours ago, Mer said:

“Let me be very clear: I am not going to speak about something publicly if I think doing so might provoke those who would want to harm the fans who come to my shows.” 

End those twitter activist again Taylor.  

AND THATS ON PERIOD!!!

Just coming here to say, having seen the eras tour (best night of my life) and having sat with TTPD for a longer time, i really like it. 

The albatross, the bolter, i hate it here, how did it end, so high school, but daddy i love him, fortnight… so many bangers. 
I don’t think it works well as an album per se, like Red does, but i think it’s a collection of mostly incredible songs. I just wanted to cleanse the thread of my cynicism on its release because it was an unexpected surprise compared to what i was anticipating :worship: 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

sale on her US store right now, mostly old eras tour shirts and 1989 tv merch. finally got the red tour shirt that i've been wanting to buy for like 2 years :hooker:

What do you guys think would ideally be her next move? (Besides getting the remaining re-records out) 

And if she releases another album, what direction would you want her to go 

41 minutes ago, Bluelake said:

What do you guys think would ideally be her next move? (Besides getting the remaining re-records out) 

And if she releases another album, what direction would you want her to go 

2025: remaining TVs 

Late 2026 (Q4): TS12 - a smaller album in terms of impact. TTPD was undoubtedly her 2nd peak and I don’t see her topping the staggering numbers. In light of this, I’d rather she lean into it and do something more experimental and interesting (like another genre switch up, maybe to alt-rock or RnB), and play into the fact that this era probably won’t be a commercial blockbuster. 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

do something more experimental and interesting (like another genre switch up, maybe to alt-rock or RnB), and play into the fact that this era probably won’t be a commercial blockbuster. 

her leaning into rock is a need. give me songs like this performance 

https://youtu.be/bO7g1vEZQiI?si=9oJlqoAvPyG2qhXL

12 hours ago, Mer said:

play into the fact that this era probably won’t be a commercial blockbuster. 

Hopefully this means ONE standard edition of the album and maybe a deluxe version- the discourse the variants/vinyls cause is fun sometimes but I wish she would tone it down a bit. The rollout for Red TV was great, it was like one standard vinyl and a target exclusive, same for evermore I think.

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

On 9/2/2024 at 7:33 AM, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Listened to The Alchemy on a walk today and I fear I've never felt such immense happiness in my life :defeated:

Literally kick my feet every time I hear “where’s the trOPhyyyyyyy? He just comes running over to MEEEEE”