lola

Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

If she invites Lana to one of these dates, that'll be fine with me. :TRUE:

I think the most unlikely thing is not Taylor's invitation but rather Lana agreeing to go.

Florida!!! is her best collab :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

evermore u are so important to me 

from the motel window, the stars twinkle and the signs glow

i see all the places you've taken me and all the places we'll go together

happy (early) birthday to Midnights! It may be lower on my ranking of her discography, however we wouldn't have gems like Maroon, YOYOK, and Would've, Could've, Should've, Hits Different without it. The photoshoot for it is some of her best visuals :defeated: gonna go give it a spin :smokes:

479a17042e35524d7cb1550e4ce9e092.gif

In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent...

24 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

happy (early) birthday to Midnights! It may be lower on my ranking of her discography, however we wouldn't have gems like Maroon, YOYOK, and Would've, Could've, Should've, Hits Different without it. The photoshoot for it is some of her best visuals :defeated: gonna go give it a spin :smokes:

While I can understand why Midnights doesn’t rank as highly for many Swifties (and I honestly think TTPD deserved the acclaim Midnights got) - it was executed nearly perfectly. From the announcement, to the visuals, to the rollout with “Midnights Mayhem”, the music video trailer, and her press tour; it was a moment. 

Plus YOYOK top 5 song in her discography :true:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

14 hours ago, Mer said:

While I can understand why Midnights doesn’t rank as highly for many Swifties (and I honestly think TTPD deserved the acclaim Midnights got) - it was executed nearly perfectly. From the announcement, to the visuals, to the rollout with “Midnights Mayhem”, the music video trailer, and her press tour; it was a moment. 

the rollout was SO good, I get that she wasn't on tour and she had the time but the TTPD rollout was so boring in comparison. The early tracklist leak didn't help but all we got was alt vinyl reveals and that stupid spotify library thing. Midnights felt like an ERA but TTPD era was basically just the Eras era. The better album deserved the better rollout :crai:

479a17042e35524d7cb1550e4ce9e092.gif

In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent...