1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok Cool!

I ordered the “mini lp” Japanese CD last night, Curious what it’ll have

ooooh pls post a pic!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

God every song just gets better and better each listen… the only songs I find myself genuinely disliking are Cassandra and The Manscript. But even those I just find them boring it’s not a song I HATE or anything.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You can "hear" her smile during the bridge of "Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?" on vinyl and it totally changes the tone of the song in the most wonderful way LOL

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

You can "hear" her smile during the bridge "Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?" on vinyl and it totally changes the tone of the song in the most wonderful way LOL

that song grew on me so much the vocals are just so good. If only I had a vinyl player 😭

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

You can "hear" her smile during the bridge of "Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?" on vinyl and it totally changes the tone of the song in the most wonderful way LOL

I noticed that throughout the entire album! You can like picture exactly how she was singing the song in the studio just based on her tone and emotion, it’s gorgeous :trisha:

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

it’s gorgeous

haha this was probably not intentional

istg every time someone says gorgeous irl i will audibly gasp and they will look at me weird for sure

i feel like TS12 is going to be a bangers (not bangerz) album. front to back catchy songs that have good hooks. i love TTPD so much so far, but a common criticism I'm seeing of it is that it's not catchy enough, monotonous, and that it's missing "hits". While I personally think the songs on Poets are great and far from boring, I can see why someone who doesn't know her that well would have a problem connecting with this. The people want more Cruel Summers and Styles- they can't bop to "The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived" (even though I can't get through that bridge without breaking down). I hope she reads criticism for this album and works hard on the next one, and honestly I think she will, since she seems to want to dominate the charts for a little while longer. 

Just now, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

i feel like TS12 is going to be a bangers (not bangerz) album. front to back catchy songs that have good hooks. i love TTPD so much so far, but a common criticism I'm seeing of it is that it's not catchy enough, monotonous, and that it's missing "hits". While I personally think the songs on Poets are great and far from boring, I can see why someone who doesn't know her that well would have a problem connecting with this. The people want more Cruel Summers and Styles- they can't bop to "The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived" (even though I can't get through that bridge without breaking down). I hope she reads criticism for this album and works hard on the next one, and honestly I think she will, since she seems to want to dominate the charts for a little while longer. 

I absolutely love this album but I definitely would love an album full of cruel summers and getaway cars as well, in fact that was my prediction originally for this album as it was being released right before summer. I’m def happy with what we got though! Also interestingly enough I find these songs super catchy, even though I know they aren’t typical “hit” melodies. 

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I absolutely love this album but I definitely would love an album full of cruel summers and getaway cars as well, in fact that was my prediction originally for this album as it was being released right before summer. I’m def happy with what we got though! Also interestingly enough I find these songs super catchy, even though I know they aren’t typical “hit” melodies. 

Agreed I heard my boy only breaks and fortnight on the radio today and they hit hard ♥️ total bangers 

i thought florida would be a radio hit but havent heard it on the radio yet

sometimes i wonder what it's like to be so miserable that you have to "pick a side" for an album you want to stan this year

i love eternal sunshine, deeper well, cowboy carter, and ttpd so much- but there isn't one i could pit against another because they're all so great and each album has a different thing i enjoy about it :true:

it's honestly overwhelming that there's always something fresh and new i can listen to, i'm so happy how this year is turning out for music :wubna:

I need to write a full review on this album because I have so many thoughts… I genuinely think this is her magnum opus :trisha:

Just now, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

sometimes i wonder what it's like to be so miserable that you have to "pick a side" for an album you want to stan this year

i love eternal sunshine, deeper well, cowboy carter, and ttpd so much- but there isn't one i could pit against another because they're all so great and each album has a different thing i enjoy about it :true:

it's honestly overwhelming that there's always something fresh and new i can listen to, i'm so happy how this year is turning out for music :wubna:

2024 is the best year for music since 2019!

Spoiler

:shh2:

Spoiler

Ok if you’re NOT Taylor Swift, Proceed…

Spoiler

I think Taylor is paying for a “hate campaign” on social media so Reputation can be released during a “buzzy?” Time.

I don’t know, I’m Delusional…

IMG-3521.jpg

i need an album with a bunch of i can fix hims. it isnt even my favorite on the album, it’s my #3, but that production is glorious. i didnt realize how much i missed her old music until i listened to this and guilty as sin.  hopefully jack brings this energy to lasso

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

25 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Hide contents

:shh2:

Hide contents

Ok if you’re NOT Taylor Swift, Proceed…

Reveal hidden contents

I think Taylor is paying for a “hate campaign” on social media so Reputation can be released during a “buzzy?” Time.

I don’t know, I’m Delusional…

you don't have to pay people to hate taylor swift  :deadbanana:

that's just something that generally happens when you're inescapable, some just start to get mean and bitter

violets in your eyes

loml is so underrated. it’s a lot sadder than so long london tbh. ive cried to it twice. her line delivery just makes my heart break. it’s like last kiss + hoax, two of my other favorites

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Sputnik gave her a 90??????

“I'm pissed off you let me give you all that youth for free.” The delivery has just enough bite so you can tell she means what she’s singing, but not enough to detract from the melody.

This line from the Sputnik review (which, in it's entirety, is very poignant) sums up the album perfectly. She's emotional and raw without being mawkish.