lola

Taylor Swift

7 hours ago, Mer said:

GXArg68XgAIzcfL?format=jpg&name=240x240

lmao she’s reading these posts and purposefully wearing something tacky bc WHAT is that 💀😭

that look is- questionable. i kinda hate logo patterned fits- it ruins the outfit and it's a shame bc the hair was hairing. the coat was a serve tho :true:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Me being delusional,

Reputation.

Then December 13th,

Debut…

Ohhh I heard from swiftolgist in one of his videos that he has a reliable source that said no tvs are being released this year 

Edited by DemonMic2003

I am fully choosing to accept the idea that her music was so good from 2017 to 2020 because she was with Joe Alwyn. There has to be a reason for the extremely sharp decline in the quality of her visuals and lyricism after Joe (TTPD). Like that is crazy. Girl wrote False God for Joe and then So high school for Travis… embarrassing 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

I am fully choosing to accept the idea that her music was so good from 2017 to 2020 because she was with Joe Alwyn. There has to be a reason for the extremely sharp decline in the quality of her visuals and lyricism after Joe (TTPD). Like that is crazy. Girl wrote False God for Joe and then So high school for Travis… embarrassing 

i'm trying not to get into arguments on here but jesus this is just so disrespectful to her artistry... many people including me do not believe there was a ''sharp decline" in the quality of her music and equating her talent with some random man you know nothing about is just... weird. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

“Sharp decline” when Reputation is her weakest album sonically/lyrically :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i'm trying not to get into arguments on here but jesus this is just so disrespectful to her artistry... many people including me do not believe there was a ''sharp decline" in the quality of her music and equating her talent with some random man you know nothing about is just... weird. 

many more people (including me) recognize the decline in quality so where do we go from there…

and I’m not equating her talent with Joe but their relationship definitely greatly benefitted Taylor’s artistry and inspired her in more ways than one. Then she left him and produced her worst Taylor’s versions (1989 and SN) and then come out with a very weak album (TTPD). If one plus one is two…

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

fearless self titled and TTPD are all sonically and lyrically weaker. Rep is not as bad as people make it out to be IMHO and contains some pretty strong songs (New Years Day being one of them) 

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

Rep is my favorite (though i don't think it's her best) but i remember it being absolutely panned when it came out, lover was treated a bit better by critics, but she was definitely losing relevancy and for a LONGGGG time those were viewed as her two weakest records. But now a lot of people seem to count 2017-2021 as her best music era. I've also been noticing ever since TTPD came out, people on pop forums are acting like Midnights is an amazing album when I remember the general consensus being that it was one of her worst records and the production was bland. It seems like people only appreciate her albums in hindsight.

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Rep is my favorite (though i don't think it's her best) but i remember it being absolutely panned when it came out, lover was treated a bit better by critics, but she was definitely losing relevancy and for a LONGGGG time those were viewed as her two weakest records. But now a lot of people seem to count 2017-2021 as her best music era. I've also been noticing ever since TTPD came out, people on pop forums are acting like Midnights is an amazing album when I remember the general consensus being that it was one of her worst records and the production was bland. It seems like people only appreciate her albums in hindsight.

gagged them

2 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

many more people (including me) recognize the decline in quality so where do we go from there…

where we go from there is realize the idea of "quality" is not so objective and that maybe you just don't like the style of ttpd, but that really doesn't make it a bad record. i feel like we can have more productive and positive conversations about music when we stop trying to categorize everything as good or bad objectively. 

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

“extremely sharp decline” mmm agree to disagree. And one man did NOT drastically change the style, lyrics, and production of her music :um2:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

“extremely sharp decline” mmm agree to disagree. And one man did NOT drastically change the style, lyrics, and production of her music :um2:

Fr, and even if one man did have an influence it surely wouldn't be Joe cough jack cough