Beyoncé

:party:  I was waiting for this thread to start for months

okay here's a starting topic:

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER ALBUM???????

idk but can we discuss her haircut ? no joke im upset with thatttttt

she's shooting a video this weekend :flutter:

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

4 is my fave album from her  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

Also I think I know why the album got pushed back...

GW has a Snoop Dogg sample so maybe it got denied, cause the live version features an extra line that the studio version that it leaked doesn't

and what about Standing on the Sun tho  :toofloppy:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Let's not forget about the Grown Woman video Timbaland said was "being edited and should be uploaded soon".

Anyway, I can't be mad at her. Her haircut looks elegant on her and I love it. But that girl better put that weave back when I see her in September.

Comeback?? Beyonce is trolling everyone because she was never gone even when she is gone. I don't even know if I like her or not. So confusing.

I think Beyonce is the American version of kind off black female jesus. First she scares me a little because I only have 1 album and yet I know all her songs. How that happened?? How it's possible?? 

I admire the fact that she is standing in the tinny square stage with no barricades protecting her against her crazy fans. Yes I was at that concert and yes I'm traumatized for life

São Paulo is her record of public so far EVER. 70.000 tickets sold in less then 20 minutes. Insane right? And she is there all calm and all standing in that tinny thing. I would've piss myself. By the way U$150 a pop. Talk about Little Monsters. I never saw anything like B Jesus concert.

In Rio she did in a smaller venue (25.000 capacity) so she did a extra show like that was programed only a week ahead and she manage to sold out the arena on a second day in minutes

Here B Jesus says São Paulo was the best concert of her Jesus existence.

Here is B Jesus complete interview with Rodrigo Faro. B talks about her tour in Brazil and her new album. She also uses the trick Madonna does since the 90's and Katy Perry learned about a couple years ealier: 90% of the crowd in her DVD footage is her Brazils concerts. So I guess they come here every year to get  extra crowd footage just in case they need it.

glgcDdT.gif

Dangerously in Love is so underrated minus the singles. - Yes>>, Daddy>>

She should really do more falsetto (if you can call it that) like in her DC days with "Emotion" and on Dangerously in love with "Daddy"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think there's no haircut, its just that she dropped out her wig and thats her real hair.

And even when I love Dangerously In Love i will put songs like Ice Cream Truck and Settlr 4 U there instead of things like Gift From Virgo or Speechless. I like them though.

And my favourite album is 4, I looove Rather Die Young, 1+1, Party, Countdown, and all. Its perfect.

I am praying with all  my might that the hair is some kind of sick joke

like how will she sassy hair flip now HOW ? its not the same with a weave  :defeated:

no I think its her natural hair, and she wear weaves and wigs so no one knew it til the day she uploaded the photo on ig

:legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzeWfSA2T-M

:usrs:

no I think its her natural hair, and she wear weaves and wigs so no one knew it til the day she uploaded the photo on ig

You'd be wrong. Her hairstylist posted about it on Instagram or some other such website. Apparently it was really emotionally difficult for the hairstylist to do it, because she's worked so hard on Bey's hair for the past few years and it took forever to get it as long as it was.

3 of the best videos ever Imo. Single ladies doens't have a single cut. Run The world has so many references towards women and african culture that would need it's on thread. Divas is incredible. So simple yet super complex how the shadows and light are used.

glgcDdT.gif

It's a haircut. Her real hair was a little bit longer than shoulder-length and it had a dark brown shade.

Is there any pictures? pls

Well I think that the change is for a new era... just like Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad was a short dark hair, Rater R was short and blonde or things like that, Loud was red, TTT was like brown hair and Unapologetic is very short hair.

BUT anyway I dont want ANY performances with that hair, ANY single covers, nothing.

She looks good but I rather by far her long hair.