Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

Salve Salve Salve Regina. Any paparazzi pics of Lana going to Mass today? LOL

LOL. Today is feast of the Assumption. The day when Mary was assumed body and soul into heaven.  Since Mary was perfect and committed no sin she was spared the pain of human death and assumed into heaven. Lana is almost perfect.

So I wonder if any paparazzi pics of Lana will show up on line today. LOL. You figure the Daily Mail and Sun would pay premium prices. 

Lana is Roman Catholic. Today is Feast of the Assumption which is a holy day of obligation. On holy days of obligation Roman Catholics are supposed if they area able to attend mass. Other days are Feast of Immaculate Conception, All Saints' Day, Ash Wednesday, New Year's Day, Sundays and a few others I can't remember. 

Gee I thought you guys knew everything about Lana. 

Ok so I know a lot about Lana and I am Roman Catholic but I still don't get this post  :makeup:

Well I was making a statement more about the paparazzi than about Lana. Since the paparazzi are so debase I figure they would have the gall to take photos of Lana if she was attending Mass of her coming and going and maybe they would sneak in a camera into church. Something like this happened to Kobe Bryant in LA where someone took a picture of him at Mass and Kobe freaked out. 

Plus if any of you guys noticed Roman Catholic imagery and icons are prominent in some of her picture sets and if you have seen her show the video playing in the back for Body Electric even had a picture of Pius XII I think? Or maybe Paul VI. But I think it was Pius XII. LOL

she said she's more spiritual than religious...i doubt she goes to mass

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Well someone who is spiritual and religious would go to mass. LOL.

typo...*than

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.