RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

You have a lot of sh!t to say to be a faceless profile on a Lana Del Rey forum. Guess what? People are still going to support her no matter what, they are still going to sing her songs, dance to her beats, and repost her memes; her legacy will live forever whether you like it or not. :lmao:

Nicki a trifling ass hoe.

Just now, 5adboy said:

You have a lot of sh!t to say to be a faceless profile on a Lana Del Rey forum. Guess what? People are still going to support her no matter what, they are still going to sing her songs, dance to her beats, and repost her memes; her legacy will live forever whether you like it or not. :lmao:

Girl you ain’t doing shit except making yourself look like a clown… I have to laugh :eartha:

the taste, the brain cells, the humanity… no where to be found!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

and the fact that she also encourages her rabid fans behavior and wants to disrespect a persons deads mom grave over a verse is another entire level of narcissism, insecurity, and all around just fucking sick.

anyway barbz really need their brains examined for science and the understanding of a massively severe parasocial relationships people have with celebrities. we have a candidate on this forum itself it seems!!

:awk:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

also her “legacy” as “queen of rap” just got absolutely taken by Meg. Nicki’s still the queen of rape though!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, 5adboy said:

you need a new psych med. @ me next time baby. lets go. im not the one.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 hour ago, Chemtrail said:

If you can read 99% of her lyrics and think anything in there was worth reading you're just stupid :rip: She has a decent rap voice, that's about it.

I do too, especially if they're stans of her. A nasty insecure girl buys a whole new body for herself and acts like the narcissist and nasty cunt she always wanted to be. That's her life story.  All she has "contributed" to the industry is the whole botched body image that the rap girls go for. That's it. Marries a rapist and defends other ones because that's how much of a demon she is. Can't stand her.

I've never in my life known a person attached to multiple paedophiles. Idk how the fuck anyone cares about her after that. Probably because they were dumb enough to enjoy her bullshit in the first place

Demon is a very accurate description 

10 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

and none of that changes the fact that she's a garbage human-being who consciously sides with the worst of humanity for literally no fucking reason except for the fact that she doesn't care, it's actually very shameful how morally bankrupt our society has become because ideally, most people would choose to no longer support her or perhaps choose to not listen to her music, you clearly don't care at all about the victims of her husband, her brother, 6ix9ine, and probably others honestly, you care more about somebody who doesn't know you or gives a fuck about you who peaked musically and artistically in the 2010s, somebody who's so insecure and pathetic that they feel the need to consistently tear down other women who they see as a threat, and, oh, is married to a RAPIST and surrounds herself with and defend PEDOPHILES, literally the WORST of humanity, is her music really THAT GOOD? (no)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

funny how you was all tough to someone but went all quiet when someone else defended them...

i'd delete my account at this rate girl :eek3:

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Xanax and vodka? Girl not only would I be in such a good mood, I’d also be comatose for a week I-

AHAHSHAKASDL I JUST SNORTED

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC