RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

i haven't finished the album yet but i think i think im throwing away the receipt bc she fucking snapped on LLC and i'm really enjoying the album now

i don't really like hard white, bed, thought i knew you, and run & hide tho

LLC's flow is basically the same as Shanghai and it's the only track I played for over 1:30 along with Barbie Dreams, which was listenable/average. All this "I'm a bad bitch" bullshit shows how boring & laughable she is tbh. Not one original line on this album, coulda come up with these rhymes myself frankly. Rap is officially dead.

Why don’t you blow us away with a freestyle then? :w8ing:

I didn't realise I marketed myself as a rapper, but if I was, and I was female, I wouldn't be rapping about my pussy after about 6 years of writing songs lol

I didn't realise I marketed myself as a rapper, but if I was, and I was female, I wouldn't be rapping about my pussy after about 6 years of writing songs lol

Omg shut up get off ur high horse and bop to the music it's not that deep

FzytWEW.png

Omg shut up get off ur high horse and bop to the music it's not that deep

Nicki is really boring though so fuck that lmao

Yawn. Try coming up with something else, foh cunt

I'm 100% fine with somebody who named themselves "HEARTCORE" thinking I'm a cunt, I think I'd prefer that to you liking me.

Well if you’re not gonna prove you can write something better then maybe don’t say that you can? Do we really need a basic lesson on common sense in here?

14417469274.gif

Well if you’re not gonna prove you can write something better then maybe don’t say that you can? Do we really need a basic lesson on common sense in here?

Are you really this dense? I (obviously) don't need to. Why don't you show me one good verse from her latest album instead? Rapping about her cash and butt injections and how much of a "bad bitch" she is obviously isn't interesting at all and shows her lack of personality or creativity. She's supposed to be a successful rapper who's "the best in the game"... She has nothing to say, she released 19 tracks of nothingness. This isn't what "the best" would be creating, not even close. If you have to rap about pussy on your 4th/5th album, as much as she does, then you're a joke.

Are you really this dense? I (obviously) don't need to. Why don't you show me one good verse from her latest album instead? Rapping about her cash and butt injections and how much of a "bad bitch" she is, obviously isn't interesting at all and shows her lack of personality or creativity. She's supposed to be a successful rapper who's "the best in the game"... She has nothing to say, she released 19 tracks of nothingness. This isn't what "the best" would be creating, not even close. If you have to rap about pussy on your 4th/5th album, as much as she does, then you're a joke.

uh you literally said you didn't listen to any song for longer than a minute so your opinion is invalid dumby

uh you literally said you didn't listen to any song for longer than a minute so your opinion is invalid dumby

You never read a rap songs lyrics before without having to hear it? I read a bunch of her lyrics first bc I didn't wanna hear but everybody was talking about it.

Are you really this dense? I (obviously) don't need to. Why don't you show me one good verse from her latest album instead? Rapping about her cash and butt injections and how much of a "bad bitch" she is obviously isn't interesting at all and shows her lack of personality or creativity. She's supposed to be a successful rapper who's "the best in the game"... She has nothing to say, she released 19 tracks of nothingness. This isn't what "the best" would be creating, not even close. If you have to rap about pussy on your 4th/5th album, as much as she does, then you're a joke.

OMG get over yourself :lmao:

Are you really this bored? Go outside.

14417469274.gif

You never read a rap songs lyrics before without having to hear it? I read a bunch of her lyrics first bc I didn't wanna hear but everybody was talking about it.

lol okay? one look at your post activity tells me you're clearly a miserable moron. why don't you go start a blog or something fffmj