RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

My problem with Nicki Minaj is that she's really shown VERY little artistic growth since her debut. She was/is talented but it seems kind of wasted because she clearly does little to no work improving her rapping (which to her defense, she doesn't really need to because its the watered down bars that make up her hits) 

Barbie Tingz is so good idk why y'all so negative

Cardi B's worst song on Invasion of Privacy > Nikki Spinach's two new songs

the amount of disrespect far too damn much idk what crack y'all on to think Ratti B has bars, stop comparing Nicki to some reality tv girl that can't rap

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

not bad songs, but not good songs..

she took all that time off for this?

Nah, she said she was caught up with a lot of other things and has only been working on the album since December of last year in her Beats 1 Interview yesterday

Btw Barbie Tingz is soooooo fucking good! Chun Li is also great ugh her mind

FzytWEW.png

She didn't.

She said Chun Li was done just 2 days ago

Nah, she said she was caught up with a lot of other things and has only been working on the album since December of last year in her Beats 1 Interview yesterday

Btw Barbie Tingz is soooooo fucking good! Chun Li is also great ugh her mind

gotcha, did not know that. i was under the impression the album has been slowly progressing for a while

i still stand by my statement though, they’re not bad songs but there’s nothing new or innovative about them. they’re your basic standard nicki tracks. maybe i need to spend more time with them

chun li is the better of the two though

gotcha, did not know that. i was under the impression the album has been slowly progressing for a while

i still stand by my statement though, they’re not bad songs but there’s nothing new or innovative about them. they’re your basic standard nicki tracks. maybe i need to spend more time with them

chun li is the better of the two though

Yeah I totally agree, idk it doesn't matter how long she has been actually working on the music for, she hasn't released her own music since 2014 so I think her 'comeback' solo songs needed to have a bit more wow factor than these two do. I think these would have been a lot better as album tracks rather than singles because they are both bangerssss but not something I see doing particularly well

FzytWEW.png

doesn’t she usually release a bunch of singles that don’t end up on the record anyway?

Kind of. Massive Attack missed the cut for Pink Friday, Roman In Moscow for Roman Reloaded, and Chi-Raq/Yasss Bish!!/Lookin' Ass for The Pinkprint.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1