StationToStation

FKA twigs

A bonus track will be available with the boxset on her store (which is unlinkable)

Deluxe LP
180gm vinyl in a gatefold sleeve
Bonus 7” featuring exclusive track
4 x 12” art prints by Jesse Kanda
Download voucher

iTunes preorder up!! Seems that all 10 tracks are explicit :defeated:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lp1/id885796922

Also the track lengths! :

01 Preface - 1:46

02 Lights On - 4:24

03 Two Weeks - 4:07

04 Hours - 4:35

05 Pendulum - 4:58

06 Video Girl - 3:47

07 Numbers - 3:43

08 Closer - 3:45

09 Give Up - 4:17

10 Kicks - 5:24

H0bDaqU.gif

I don't know what I should pre-order, the deluxe LP or just the cd. The LP is mostly for collecting and the cd more for good quality mp3's. I also don't know if it's going to be shipped early, I hope so since or else I will wait for later if I have more money :/

@@SitarHero What if this bonus 7" vinyl is "FKA x inc."???

I don't know what I should pre-order, the deluxe LP or just the cd. The LP is mostly for collecting and the cd more for good quality mp3's. I also don't know if it's going to be shipped early, I hope so since or else I will wait for later if I have more money :/

I'm just going to get the CD, but then again I'm not a collector in the way that you are (I only hardcore collect Gaga and Lana)

H0bDaqU.gif

PHYSICAL RELEASE DATABASE

Music:

- EP1 12" vinyl

- EP2 12" vinyl (2 different pressings)

- Water Me promo CD

- Papi Pacify promo CD

- Young Turks 2013 CD

- FKA x inc. 7" vinyl

- LP1 CD

- LP1 12" vinyl

- LP1 Deluxe boxset

Magazines:

- i-D #320 (Pre-Fall 2012)

id.jpg

- FADER #91 (April/May 2014)

F91_COVERS_TWIGS_960.jpg

- Dazed (Summer 2014)

FKA-twigs_Dazed_Confused_01.jpg

Thought this would be a nice thing to have in the thread especially for collectors (at the rate it's going I'll be a collector soon lol) and before it gets crazy to track we should start. Am I missing anything? Please contribute!! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Thought this would be a nice thing to have in the thread especially for collectors (at the rate it's going I'll be a collector soon lol) and before it gets crazy to track we should start. Am I missing anything? Please contribute!! :)

Well, the boxset of course.

I preordered the deluxe set. 

It's cheaper if you get it on XL's website, especially if your in the US 

Oh snap thanks! Ordered it there too~ Can't wait for the art prints if they're all from this shoot. The cover alone is so good.

Added the deluxe boxset!! I wonder if it's actually coming in some nice fancy box tho or it it's just sort of a bundle of items...

I am hoping for the former, but probably the latter 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

I got the Dazed issue in my hands right now, reading the interview. I would scan it, but I don't have a scanner.

But what I've read so far:

- She is still in a legal battle with The Twigs, who still want her to change her name. (Adding the FKA wasn't enough), it was supposed to be AFK twigs, but then she realized that it stood for away from keyboard, and she didn't even know FKA meant "formally know as" when she chose it. Later in the interview he says she probably doesn't have to change her name. 

-She's wrote hundreds of songs for LP1, but as we know only 10 made the cut. 

-"One Time" is produced by inc, which the writer said reminds him of Janet vocally ( :excited: ) and early Timbaland sonically.  It has more Chopped and Screwed vocals like in Ultraviolet. He said it's a banger

- Her parents split when she was younger, money was tight, but they still put her in catholic school and dance classes.

- She also took opera classes.

- He also talked about how she didn't really get along with the other kids because of her mix race and weird taste. (like she would prefer to sing "Wade in the Water" as opposed to The Spice Girls) 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

My exact thinking. Here comes the best song in her discography in 128kbps quality probably...

The bonus song may be "One Time" she previewed it at her album listening thing, but its not on the track listing 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1