StationToStation

FKA twigs

Is buying EP2 on vinyl really worth it?

yes! just get the repress one that isn't 10000 million dollars. Only difference is theres no "twigs" necklace on the album art. 

Edit: nvm, i thought they didnt sell them in stores anymore. I was looking @ discogs.

Demos_copy.png

yes! just get the repress one that isn't 10000 million dollars. Only difference is theres no "twigs" necklace on the album art.

Edit: nvm, i thought they didnt sell them in stores anymore. I was looking @ discogs.

Amazon sells them too. For $10.99. You should get a few for yourself!

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

A part of the said choreography video is available on Apple's website, even though it's muted. I think there's a high chance we get the EP on the 30th as well.

I think it was played with music during WWDC, iirc.

lABVyGE.png

If you all haven't listened to this BBC Radio 1 special of hers I highly recommend it

in the last quarter she talks briefly about a song called "Found" that she worked with Arca, Emile, & Dev on that ended up not making the record because of it being too happy. She basically said she was afraid it would have become her most known song and she would have dreaded it at every show lol. Emile was mad she didn't put it on LP1. I'm glad she has a strong enough artistic vision to make decisions like that, but I'd die to hear it I think :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

If you all haven't listened to this BBC Radio 1 special of hers I highly recommend it

in the last quarter she talks briefly about a song called "Found" that she worked with Arca, Emile, & Dev on that ended up not making the record because of it being too happy. She basically said she was afraid it would have become her most known song and she would have dreaded it at every show lol. Emile was mad she didn't put it on LP1. I'm glad she has a strong enough artistic vision to make decisions like that, but I'd die to hear it I think :defeated:

I remember hearing that somewhere before, I would love to hear it too :crying:

Since it got sent to radio's i feel like it increases the chance of it dropping on Apple music today tbh. 

The apple music just got released, please someone go look at her page

PS: Glass & Patron was sent to the radio like two weeks after the video release  :facepalm: