StationToStation

FKA twigs

So I was checking through the Soundtrack 7 Tumblr code and found that tomorrow's rehearsal is for a song called Good To Love. If I recall correctly, it's never been talked about or played. Is this an indication that Melissa could be 6+ tracks long?

You can check it out yourselves at view-source:http://f-k-a-twigs.tumblr.com/

If is indeed a new song, EP3 is shaping to become a full lenght album  :defeated:

自由になる自由がある

^^ MOTHERCREEP is today's track.

OH and it turns out, this is the project of the seven videos performed live (thingy majig, I don't remember the details when it was first announced) and they're being performed this weekend. All of these songs being performed are the songs that never got a music video! Numbers, Mothercreep (guessing it wont have a preshot professional video) Closer, Ultraviolet and the rest will follow.

Hopping for a 5+ ep tbh, I can't digest only 4 songs :( 

:smokes:

Fans had the opportunity to listen to ep3 and watch The videos, and it's a 5-track record: I'm Your Doll, In Time, Mothercreep, Figure 8 and Glass & Patron.

I haven't heard about Good To Love, and The first day os reharseals had an exclusive Song with that rapper of Ouch Ouch

could someone explain soundtrack 7 to me? i don't think i quite understand it

basically she had a week long dance residency at this venue, they did a different number each day

Not sure if it was to her own music, but it was filmed and is supposed to be released? Pitchfork did a write up that explains it a bit better

BzhmW.png

mmmm seems unlikely with it just being an EP... although I'm wondering at this point if we're just getting a full album instead? Gah idk

i know!!!!!! idk either, because there are just so many songs that she's been performing live and whatnot and i'd hate to have her cut some???? idk

FzytWEW.png