National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Corpus Christi Carol - Jeff Buckley

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

David Bowie - It's No Game Part 1 & 2

"Documentaries on refugees/ Couples 'gainst the target/ You throw a rock against the road/And it breaks into pieces/ Draw the blinds on yesterday/And it's all so much scarier /Put a bullet in my brain/And it makes all the papers"  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Florence + the machine - St Jude

:bliss:  :oprah:

2Shy - Shura

haha we seem to have similar current listening from the first page. I suddenly hummed to Carmen since two days ago and decided to cover that song last night. I'm obsessed with Shura's new single. I hope more good music coming up from her. Right now, as i'm writing this i'm listening to Purity Ring - Bodyache