Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

how does it matter what the fuck? people were killed/injured, I doubt that this can be changed by naming it a terrorist attack or not

I don't think there was any negative undertone here... he was just asking if we knew lol, obviously people are curious.

te deseo, cariño

how does it matter what the fuck? people were killed/injured, I doubt that this can be changed by naming it a terrorist attack or not

Well, it does matter. It is tragic bc people died but there's a big difference between an accident and terrorism. It's pretty sad and horrible if it was just an accident but it's even worse and it is disgusting if it was a terrorist attack

And Constantine wasn't even rude this time so..

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Very scary news. My ex lives in Manchester and said he can see how busy it is in the centre, quite a few people he knew were going to the concert.

The media reporting is equally terrifying.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

You know what really hurts?

Some of those kids probably attended the concert on their birthdays or something. Just heading there to have a good time, be with friends etc. And some cunt comes along and destroys lives so carelessly. My thoughts are with everyone there tonight. This is fucked ip beyond belief.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just imagine being 14 and begging your mom to go to Ariana's show. And you being one of the kids afterwards. Imagine your parents being worried as you're not calling them back. Imagine the ridiculousness of the idea of being a stan when something like that happens. I'm just

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Just imagine being 14 and begging your mom to go to Ariana's show. And you being one of the kids afterwards. Imagine your parents being worried as you're not calling them back. Imagine the ridiculousness of the idea of being a stan when something like that happens. I'm just

I saw a mother's tweet on Twitter asking if anyone knew if her daughter was okay :krylie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just imagine being killed in the moment you're living your dream. No artist/person deserves this. 

"Cause what about all these children

And what about all their parents" 

???, ?????????

Has anyone confirmed yet if it was either a shooting, a bomb, sound problems or even a balloon? I've heard all these stories

nothing is confirmed but from what I've read it looks to be a bomb. multiple people that were there claim it was and the Manchester bomb squad is on scene

If people can be worried about the parents they can be worried about Ariana too ...

This is terrible and it's just even worse that it happened hours ago and we still don't have much information.

i76mrxw.png 

I doubt it was a balloon...how could a balloon kill 20 people?

Early reports said it could have been a balloon. Official reports are calling it an "explosion"

Nvmd bbc revealing new information from the greater manchester police

Update: 19 killed / 50 injured

i76mrxw.png 

I doubt it was a balloon...how could a balloon kill 20 people?

That's what I thought

A person from the front row heard it like it was was coming from the back of the arena a balloon isn't that loud

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif