Sign in to follow this  
shelaughslikegod

Has she had her lips done again?

I saw these pictures and I couldn't help but notice that her lips were looking bigger like they had been done again. The pictures were taken on the 15th of September.

What do you guys think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2420993/Lana-Del-Rey-misses-mark-dated-double-denim-flashes-long-limbs-tiny-hot-pants.html

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

I saw these pictures and I couldn't help but notice that her lips were looking bigger like they had been done again. The pictures were taken on the 15th of September.

What do you guys think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2420993/Lana-Del-Rey-misses-mark-dated-double-denim-flashes-long-limbs-tiny-hot-pants.html

yeah definitely. it's weird how different she looks in comparison to 2011. it's like her face is constantly changing. from 2005/2006 to 2007-2010 to 2011 to late 2012 to 2013 idk it's weird

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yeah definitely. it's weird how different she looks in comparison to 2011. it's like her face is constantly changing. from 2005/2006 to 2007-2010 to 2011 to late 2012 to 2013 idk it's weird

It might just be the lighting, but in pic 3 when she's in the shadow her lips look really puffy. Hmm...

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

That's a little disappointing... I think she should "embrace" her natural beauty. :icant:

not w a nose job, extensions & dyed hair

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think she should have left the plastic surgery. She looked gorgeous before them and had no need to change her features.

honestly im glad she got her nose shaved down, her profile is flawless

some people say she got fillers in her cheeks too? i was never able to tell for sure but her entire face looks puffy to me 

well i think she just gained weight in 2011, im pretty sure she was pretty underweight before that, maybe because of her stint in teen modelling

You're all so fucking stupid, you don't know shit about anything.

Sorry about that, the spirit of @@ThorixB possessed me for a second there. :hooker:

sry was thinking w my pussy once again

i hate seeing that shes aging  :ohno: shes still gorgeous and im ~here for the music blah blah obviously but i want her to be forever yung nd botiful

also why doesnt she just get implants (fat transfer) in her lips vs injections? itd last longer and she wouldnt have to have procedure after procedure

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

i'm honestly scared for her face. i'd like to think she's smart enough to know when to stop herself but then again she might flip her shit when time gets ahold of her, cause her beauty is kind of like her thing ya know

maybe if she'd fund the institute of innovative thinkers they'd help her find a way to stay young 

:oopna:

ZRBNill.jpg