Deleted User

Josef Salvat

Whoa, never figured you'd like him that much! I didn't know of the existance of this song. I'm gonna see what I can do...

Yeah he's so great, idk what I was missing a year ago when I listened to him! But thanks for helping. Like I said, I know it's on a promo CD that was/is on eBay, but surely someone SOMEWHERE on the Internet has the song already...

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah he's so great, idk what I was missing a year ago when I listened to him! But thanks for helping. Like I said, I know it's on a promo CD that was/is on eBay, but surely someone SOMEWHERE on the Internet has the song already...

I'm really sad. I have made all sort of defined range searches, consulted different sites, and stuff, only to be able to find this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tcpmPDZV8 was the video link in youtube in which you could stream both every night and till I found you

- a series of MP3 stream hosting sites (which appearently all use the same database) have Hustler (Xander Milne Remix) disguised  as Till I Found You by the title.

- I asked around lastfm and now I'm waiting for a reply...

ughh he's soo good...i love Open Season and Shoot and Run

link to daytrotter session:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxBOrXzzjOcpfmVJNlAyTzRfOXgtUEJtZHU3U01nWmVzLUNBMkVLQTJLb1Q5cmYwYy1uMjg&usp=sharing

You're the best!!

I honestly am in love with his ability to keep his wherebouts totally hidden... Like, no info about him whatsoever, and he said that Open Season video was around and it never came out.

ok i just gave him a listen and I am really liking Open Season and Every Night (it has the vibe that I want Honeymoon to have tbh) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll KEEP saying it... He's the male Lana del Rey. I so wish for them to fall in love and have children :brows3:

I'll KEEP saying it... He's the male Lana del Rey. I so wish for them to fall in love and have children  :brows3:

He honestly is! The In Your Prime EP is sonically (and kinda lyrically) similar to BtD...a collab version of Video Games would be holy :pray2: 

Is there any news on an album or anything? I need more!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1