Deleted User

Josef Salvat

here's my collection if anyone wants something jsut pm me :-) [a lot of the live sessions and shit like that are usually the same songs] {i'm currently ripping a few more sets from youtube even though it's usually diamonds, hustler, etc.} (the wide awake thing is something i made like 2 years ago when there was only 3 videos of hustler on youtube; the mahogany session version + 2 live versions)

dwe4uf.pngaajcb5.png

hswegp.pngeiqgs2.pnginweg3.png

here's my collection if anyone wants something jsut pm me :-) [a lot of the live sessions and shit like that are usually the same songs] {i'm currently ripping a few more sets from youtube even though it's usually diamonds, hustler, etc.} (the wide awake thing is something i made like 2 years ago when there was only 3 videos of hustler on youtube; the mahogany session version + 2 live versions)

which live session would you say has the clearest version of Punchline + Paradise? it's looking great so far!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

fuck i hate all of you fucking flops we had some major album news on 31st august and i only just found out now fuck y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://josefsalvatfans.com/dailysalvation.html#a3

from the source:

-Night Swim will be released in France, Belgium and Switzerland in October 2015; the global release will be January 2016

-the French release is the only one to include Une Autre Saison and DIamonds; the global release will include other songs

-the deluxe version includes In The Audience

-BASICALLY WE HAVE 3 VERSIONS OF THE ALBUM HOLLA @ ME

-the songs Constant Runners, Logic and The Days will feature on the album - the song Logic may also; The Days is a "lighter, happier song in the same line as Open Season"

-the version of Night Swim that premiered was the radio edit, the album version is ~5 minutes

-also fuck y'all again!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

also it seems the version of Punchline we have from the album sampler is different from the final album version

http://josefsalvatfans.com/Music/Albums/albumsampler.html

???????????????????????????????? where can i find puncline???????????????????????????????????????????????????/

OAjeWdG.jpg?1