Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

What? Are you guys seriously making plans based on a secondhand account of what her dad said in Argentina? Now, I'm not saying it couldn't turn out to be true, but have you guys been reading this thread?

I'm just musing on my schedule for the day and how it could end up ideal :tina: I haven't arranged anything with my friend. Also it really doesn't even take much arranging.

Even though I love the homemade videos I hope they're not in TROPICO. They don't really match w/ the rest tbh.  :pft:

You havent seen it yet. And to be honest they match for me. They feel nostalgic and bring the beauty of ordinary things. They have become the part of Lana´s work and her personal vision.

You havent seen it yet. And to be honest they match for me. They feel nostalgic and bring the beauty of ordinary things. They have become the part of Lana´s work and her personal vision.

I'll like it if the aspect ratio matches :agree: 

I'm actually worried now, I'm sensing way too much American cheese :agree:

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Guest Dot

Howl, Parts I & II by Allen Ginsberg

For Carl Solomon

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving  hysterical naked,dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry  fix,angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the   starry dynamo in the machinery of night,who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the  supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of  cities contemplating jazz,who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels  staggering on tenement roofs illuminated,who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes hallucinating Arkan-  sas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war,who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes  on the windows of the skull,who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in  wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall,who got busted in their pubic beards returning through Laredo with a belt   of marijuana for New York,who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or  purgatoried their torsos night after nightwith dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and cock and   endless balls,incomparable blind streets of shuddering cloud and lightning in the mind  leaping toward poles of Canada & Paterson, illuminating all the mo-  tionless world of Time between,Peyote solidities of halls, backyard green tree cemetery dawns, wine drunk-  enness over the rooftops, storefront boroughs of teahead joyride neon  blinking traffic light, sun and moon and tree vibrations in the roaring  winter dusks of Brooklyn, ashcan rantings and kind king light of  mind, [...]

And OMG @ 0:25 - 0:30 she's miming the lyrics of Bel Air!!!

Great! Too bad with the difference in aspect ratio though...

I don't know, but I THINK that the roller coaster scene wont be in the official video, its just a thought, I mean no professional director would change the aspect radio in each scene!

right?

I don't know, but I THINK that the roller coaster scene wont be in the official video, its just a thought, I mean no professional director would change the aspect radio in each scene!

right?

Yeah, I'm 98% certain that won't actually be in the movie, it's just LDR's own trailer. I'm just saying that if she's been editing for a while, it's pretty easy to change it herself.

Yeah, I'm 98% certain that won't actually be in the movie, it's just LDR's own trailer. I'm just saying that if she's been editing for a while, it's pretty easy to change it herself.

yes, she could've done it on her own, cuz if you check the second teaser she posted on her own channel, on the start there are the clouds too!!