Sign in to follow this  
kingadam

Lets get Lana's videos Vevo certifications!

Hey guys, I just had an idea (some of y'all might think I'm crazy) but, I was watching her videos on her Vevo, I feels like she really puts a lot of efforts on her videos, (National Anthem, Blue Jeans, Ride etc.) lets set days for each video, and watch them on repeat and spread the word all over twitter, Tumblr, Fb etc. and get her videos as much views as we can, it a way to show Lana an appreciation may be!

her video of Ride had like 30 million views, and now its on 40 million views, people started watching it, so I think it could work :)!

list of her Vevo account videos and views:

- Video Games: 51,422,453 views

- Born To Die: 130,531,133 views

- Blue Jeans 74,953,752 views

- National Anthem: 15,873,602 views

- Summertime Sadness: 11,060,766 views

- Ride: 40,105,829 views

- Young & Beautiful: 49,914,634 views

I think we can easily get BJ, VG and Y&B to 100 mills!

are y'all in?

The fact that National Anthem has that number of views surprises me everytime. it should have waaay more. Did they not promo it? 

LOL interscope would rather jump off a bridge than promote Lana 

That is soooo Little Monsters tbh. :dafuq:

Little WHO?

The fact that National Anthem has that number of views surprises me everytime. it should have waaay more. Did they not promo it? 

did they EVER promote her?

I'm pretty sure the reason Summertime and National Anthem have so few views is because they were the most recently added to Vevo. They gathered MILLIONS of views on Lana's official channel, but Vevo just acquired them recently. 

But...does Lana care about things like that?

Isn't that too shallow and not artistic enough?

I have no idea how she feels about her view count, but it's cool that BTD has over 100 million views, one of her best videos.

It is kind of weird though, that she got the money for all the big production for NA and then it got no promo at all.

But...does Lana care about things like that?

Isn't that too shallow and not artistic enough?

I have no idea how she feels about her view count, but it's cool that BTD has over 100 million views, one of her best videos.

It is kind of weird though, that she got the money for all the big production for NA and then it got no promo at all.

she may not care, but as an appreciation! so she knows there are a lot of us who care :D

most people dont understand the video lol

the message is genious

glgcDdT.gif

dude I really like this idea it's true she needs to get more recognition not because she wants to be popular but because ffs if taylor fucking swift can basically copy her and get 1232523 billion view just for being taylor swift then the bitch deserves a little recognition for her masterpiece of music vids. 

god knows I tried

Guest Dot

dude I really like this idea it's true she needs to get more recognition not because she wants to be popular but because ffs if taylor fucking swift can basically copy her and get 1232523 billion view just for being taylor swift then the bitch deserves a little recognition for her masterpiece of music vids.

If Taylor fucking Swift can win Awards for being a talentless boring-ass-bitch who could record her farts, make a song out of it and would still dominate the AMA's, then Lana needs to win awards for the amazing music she writes!

If Taylor fucking Swift can win Awards for being a talentless boring-ass-bitch who could record her farts, make a song out of it and would still dominate the AMA's, then Lana needs to win awards for the amazing music she writes!

yeah what he said 

god knows I tried

Little WHO?

did they EVER promote her?

didnt you get the memo? Interscope doesnt promote their artists only the plastics. Ask Azealia, M.I.A and Lana LOL

Azealias album release is a joke at this point, Matangi barellly had any promotion like almost inexistent. If you are not a M.I.A fan who actually looks at her social media you wouldnt even know she has an album out. Lana has a career despiste Interscope not because of it LOL

glgcDdT.gif

didnt you get the memo? Interscope doesnt promote their artists only the plastics. Ask Azealia, M.I.A and Lana LOL

Azealias album release is a joke at this point, Matangi barellly had any promotion like almost inexistent. If you are not a M.I.A fan who actually looks at her social media you wouldnt even know she has an album out. Lana has a career despiste Interscope not because of it LOL

lol don't forget about how they furiously promoted natalia kills' album 

god knows I tried