lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

That article about iTunes obviously isn't talking about Lana. Not everybody knows her name.

My guess is Rihanna, Madonna or Kanye West

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

That article about iTunes obviously isn't talking about Lana. Not everybody knows her name.

My guess is Rihanna, Madonna or Kanye West

I agree, but especially because Lana wouldn't be able to keep something like this a secret if her life depended on it.

I agree, but especially because Lana wouldn't be able to keep something like this a secret if her life depended on it.

well, obviously she can keep everything about this album a secret so far, at least most of it.

no, that itunes thing is not lana. she could not pull this off.

as i posted earlier. this whole waiting for something is pretty pathetic now. i am sure there is a time to tell everything about the record when it's time to talk about it, we as the fans are annyoing with our whining for information, but her shows are in three weeks and if may (not even the first but may in general) is really the release month, there is no need to keep everything a secret at this point.

giving us the cover and the tracklist is the least. it's not that the album leaked. this whole teasing is just pointless.

Yes Lana, we get it's beautiful and dark. We have already heard that before from you. And Rob should be held away from his Twatter and while we are at it, his 15 year old fangirls, too.

#endrant  :hooker:

What if the label makes Lana go on a more EDM style bc of the success of that summertime sadness shitty remix and make her put one or two songs a little bit more "dancy" on the album, that'll be released as singles?  :lanasrs:  :lanasrs:  :lanasrs:  :lanasrs:

that would be a good thing tho :lel:

I honestly can't comprehend the reactions people are having to there not being a single or new info yet. March isn't finished (though it almost is), Aprils around the corner, and even May isn't that far away. If it gets pushed back to winter, then we have a bit of a reason to complain. But to trust all of these "exclusive" stories is getting tiring. I'm #thirsty too, but it's coming up so soon regardless so why constantly be disappointed when nothing happens, especially since there haven't been any official announcements.

True haha I guess they're really trying to keep this a secret. It's probably better that way; I'm just so excited.

yes i most certainly feel you, this time last year i was a thirsty ass bitch looking for gaga snippets, i relate to the struggle but im used to delays by now with a certain liquorice bitch :creep: