lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

It is very interesting that Live or Die and Velvet Crowbar seem to be the only fairly recent unreleased tracks that are officially registered (and with Lana's usual producers). That "Old Money" song as well.

It is very interesting that Live or Die and Velvet Crowbar seem to be the only fairly recent unreleased tracks that are officially registered (and with Lana's usual producers). That "Old Money" song as well.

Party Girl is also registered and it is a laptop recording and that means it could be on UV?  :uh:

image.png

Party Girl is also registered and it is a laptop recording and that means it could be on UV?  :uh:

But look at the registration ID and producer list...

The songs I mentioned will most likely not be on UV, but their recent registrations means that they were probably considered for Paradise. 

Woodkid
1 hour ago 
7am. In the taxi to the studios. Back in the skin of a music video director for another artist. Been 2 years already ! I feel nervous, I'm also the DP today

:oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna:  :oopna: 

Woodkid1 hour ago 7am. In the taxi to the studios. Back in the skin of a music video director for another artist. Been 2 years already ! I feel nervous, I'm also the DP today]

:oopna: :oopna: :oopna: :oopna: :oopna: :oopna: :oopna: :oopna:

Oh my god. I hope he means Lana. :omg:

I know it's off topic but there are reportedly two more versions of it so the registered one could be final. It's highly unlikely that it's gonna be on UV tho.

Does anyone know how many months before the paradise editions release lana released that video on YouTube with snippets of The tracklist ?? I hope she does that for UV !

about 1,5 month before. but what footage would she use ? 

Considering

Considering it's a brand new era nothing btd related of course. It's so weird how we have absolutely no clue of what the UV era would look like. But I could see like her old video edits ( with random clips) or footage from a new music video or from the album shoot- we'll see :)

Considering

Considering it's a brand new era nothing btd related of course. It's so weird how we have absolutely no clue of what the UV era would look like. But I could see like her old video edits ( with random clips) or footage from a new music video or from the album shoot- we'll see :)

So I saw this on twitter earlier:

@@lanaboards: A new Lana Del Rey track from her upcoming album Ultraviolence will be aired on BBC Radio 1 for the first time on February 31st.

Is it legit ???

nope