lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

:magikarp::magikarp:136 pages filled with nothing...:magikarp: :magikarp:

Nothing? You mean other than all the bitching about how we have 130 pages full of people bitching about how this entire forum is just people bitching about all the bitching going on in this forum?

tumblr_n3fkkmPfrr1sxxwkso1_500.jpg

Dear Alex seems believable to me, seeing as Alex is the main character in 'A Clockwork Orange'

MY IMPACT :legend:

I'm sure Lana has an account on this site! And @@evilentity inspired her  :popcorn:

Ha, how insane would that be? Can you even imagine? I think the universe would fold in on itself and implode. Prepare for Lanalysis to go meta in 3...2...1...

Why do I have a bad feeling that Ultraviolence is not only a nod to A Clockwork Orange, but possibly a reference to her perception that she's been savaged by critics, had her privacy invaded by the media, her back catalog stolen by hackers, and current plans ruined by the leak of new material?

I'm not sure whether this is more vain or paranoid, but what if Ultraviolence is a reference to me as some sort of stand-in for the invasiveness of the fanbase generally? #evilanalysis :ohno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCEb_9_Wus

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Today while waiting for my school bus I was listening to the radio and they announced 'New music from Lana Del Rey' and I was freaking out so much thinking a single had dropped.  But then they played a snippet from Meet me in the Pale Moonlight and called it a UV reject but I don't think they have a clue what they were talking about.  :judgingu: