lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I can't stop wondering about how 'Cruel World' will sound like. And it makes me feel really, reeeeeeally excited to hear it asap.  :deadbanana:

No doubt it's going to be epic and will be released as a single... I've seen people talking that 'Money, Power & Glory' will be the second single because it's a radio friendly song... But I believe that there's a good chance of 'Cruel World' being selected as the next single because it's not only Lana's favorite off Ultraviolence, it's the longest track on the album  :ohno:

Who already pre-ordered that FANTASTIC box set?

I can't stop wondering about how 'Cruel World' will sound like. And it makes me feel really, reeeeeeally excited to hear it asap.  :deadbanana:

No doubt it's going to be epic and will be released as a single... I've seen people talking that 'Money, Power & Glory' will be the second single because it's a radio friendly song... But I believe that there's a good chance of 'Cruel World' being selected as the next single because it's not only Lana's favorite off Ultraviolence, it's the longest track on the album  :ohno:

Who already pre-ordered that FANTASTIC box set?

I'm psyched for Cruel World. I love that it's gonna serve as an interlude for the album.

Guest Dot

I'm really hyped for Cruel World, as well. I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing.

I even pre-ordered the super deluxe box set whitout even hearing the entire album  :oic2:

But as we're talking about a Lana Del Rey album, it's already a masterpiece

I hope we'll be able to pre-order the album on iTunes asap.

And I really hope she releases a video including snippets of all songs, like she did with Paradise. That made me go mad.  :hdu:

I've heard there's a font that looks more simmilar to Lana's official cover's font than Steelfish. I think it's called 'Rainbow' or something... Does anybody know where I can get it?

Can't link you to the thread right now but go to the Fan art forums

She might never make a record again after this? Whot? How do you know it?  :judgingu:

she always says that 

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I support the unpopular opinion that  AKA should be completely redone, because it has the potential to be better than it is. And we know for a fact that Lana is not satisfied with it.

For those who missed it:

1. Lana has stated that she wants to redo AKA and especially Yayo (which has been redone for Paradise), Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel
  2. As mentioned above Yayo has already been redone for Paradise. That rendition, however, has been criticized for being underwhelming compared to the original, which is the reason why some members fear that this new rendition of Kill Kill might be underwhelming as well.
  3. An alternative title for Kill Kill was "Florida Dark". We know for a fact that Kill Kill was never meant to be the title for the song, but accidentally became the title when a record executive called the original title "The Ocean" boring. Out of anger Lana crossed out "The Ocean" and wrote Kill Kill over it.
  4. "Florida Kilos" as a title has strong resemblance to both song titles, "Kill Kill" and "Florida Dark".
  5. "Kilos" is slang for cocaine and is abbreviated with simply "k".
  6. LANALYSIS: There have been a lot of Florida <-> K <-> Drugs cross-references in many of Lana's unreleased songs, such as "Daytona Meth", "Methamphetamines", "For K. Part 2" aka. "Rehab" <- feel free to call this point reaching.
  7. Folrida Kilos is a bonus track along with Black Beauty, which might suggest that Lana added/reworked three leaked/old songs as bonus tracks for UV.

I think most people keep denying all this, because they don't want their precious and perfect Kill Kill "ruined". Then, again there's people who are just greedy for new songs and want as much new music as possible, which is why they didn't even want the perfect Black Beauty to be included.

That was beautiful investigative journalism.

I still hope Florida Kilos is Kill Kill because it's such a good song. Harmony could've rewritten it completely with Lana or they could've replaced lyrics which would've caused him to have writers credits. We cat rule out any possibility until we hear it, and both sides are basically clueless until then. I'd kill (no pun intended) for a remake into Florida Kilos but if it's a new song that's even better then I won't oppose it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Guest Dot

I still hope Florida Kilos is Kill Kill because it's such a good song. Harmony could've rewritten it completely with Lana or they could've replaced lyrics which would've caused him to have writers credits. We cat rule out any possibility until we hear it, and both sides are basically clueless until then. I'd kill (no pun intended) for a remake into Florida Kilos but if it's a new song that's even better then I won't oppose it.

I feel the same way. The reason I keep posting the pro-arguments is because I wanna show the opposers that we should not rule out the possibillity of it being Kill Kill, because as of now, there seems to be a lot that supports this theory.

I agree, the tracklist and the cover should be discussed here... it's ok for the box set to have another thread though

I guess, but I feel like it could all fit in here tho.

lABVyGE.png

I feel the same way. The reason I keep posting the pro-arguments is because I wanna show the opposers that we should not rule out the possibillity of it being Kill Kill, because as of now, there seems to be a lot that supports this theory.

You mean nothing? ;)