lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

What is the difference between the two?? I think i have the original, since the time is 4:15...

The main difference is that the vocals are higher up in the mix, and it is not as hazy.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I see this when I go on the Russian iTunes link and it's really confusing bc it looks like it implies that all of the song have been released when they obviously haven't and I'm really confused (?)

33key2x.png

Came across this sweet west coast mix that has a different vocal take with different lyrics. Quite nice.

http://m.spin.com/articles/lana-del-rey-west-coast-remix-alternate-lyrics/?post_id=1583771667_10203112996137476#_=_

It's just the vocals of the Radio Mix, which is indeed a very cool version of West Coast.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I see this when I go on the Russian iTunes link and it's really confusing bc it looks like it implies that all of the song have been released when they obviously haven't and I'm really confused (?)

33key2x.png

It still has the pre-order thing for me.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Do you think Is This Happiness is only going to be on itunes, or will there be a verison with it on the cd (like the French ones)??

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

umm why has nobody said anything about song #15 is this happiness? didnt we think that was going to be a west coast radio mix or something?

There's a thread for it lol