lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Lana just posted this instagram pic of hers again on Facebook. A sign?  I hope so, but to be honestly all this hinting and shit annoys me. It was fun for quite  time, but I think we've come to a point were she should release Westcoast with all the hintings by Rob and her show at the end of the week. 

No, but really everyone needs to take a breather and calm down I've gone past the phase of expecting something everyday, I just wait until we get an /actual/ announcement or the song surprise drops. Just breatheeeeee, just breatheeeeeee.

EQFO7rX.png

"Ultraviolence is so dark you'll take your headphones off and walk around in hopes of becoming the person you were before you heard it"  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

"Ultraviolence is so dark you'll take your headphones off and walk around in hopes of becoming the person you were before you heard it"  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

im ready

Wonder who the new song love of my life is about, I think Barrie is a TOTAL KNOB but it's about time she actually writes something about him rather than blokes she knew 10 years ago

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs