lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Am I being delusional or could she possibly release it tonight 'Beyonce' style? This is such a sneaky promo... Just one in Brooklyn? 

omg  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: :omfg: 

its such a weird choice of picture, coloring, (plain) background, promo in general, etc i don't even know.. but it looks real, or just very well done 

i don't get my hopes up about anything lana-related anymore this fanbase is psycho lmao 

ZRBNill.jpg

what if some fan just paid to put the photoshopped pic the billboard for this reason  :hdu:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

what if some fan just paid to put the photoshopped pic the billboard for this reason  :hdu:

A large billboard/poster in that area would cost up to $2,500. I doubt any fan would pay that. 

it's so weird how it's just got the name "Ultraviolence" & no other details. i wonder if these will continue to different areas & it will be like scavenger hunt haha

it's so weird how it's just got the name "Ultraviolence" & no other details. i wonder if these will continue to different areas & it will be like scavenger hunt haha

I noticed that too, but this is probably the campaign their going for. Blast the GP with "ULTRAVIOLENCE" and no other information except Lana's face. They will connect the two together, and word of mouth hype will get all the detailed information passed around (release dates etc). It also seems quite similar to the Beyonce banners on iTunes. :hooker: They were extremely minimalistic as well.

2dt29zc.jpg

That's what makes me think it's tonight... A random location and only 1 poster with no other details.. i need this  :thirst:

i actually wouldn't be entirely surprised if this turned out to be real. it'd be like lana's way of pulling a beyoncé. its not as blatantly similar; but just as sneaky and unexpected. its so fucking her. she knows she needs the promo but this is the most ~mysterious way to start it off 

stupid bitch! i'll kill her then kiss her 

ZRBNill.jpg