lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

"Ultraviolence will come into this world surrounded by a swirling mass of rumors.." :troll: 

:pray2:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

We're all expecting a May 1st release, disappointed after no single yesterday, not expecting anything on a Wednesday, and the tour is in a few days. I don't want to jinx anything, but... :defeated:

Where did these "Tuesday" rumours even come from?! I swear to God we should've gotten a new song every Tuesday for the past month :lel: :runs:

Anyways, I like the billboard! KNEW DREAMLAND WAS RELEVANT. And you all slightly believed/doubted me heh heh

**listens to ULTRAVIOLENCE and lols with Lana**

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I think west coast is coming out soon for sure . Its been sent to radios and people have heard it. so like, they're gonna start playing it and stuff. And cause of that I think UV is coming. Im pretty sure for may 1st.  I hope.

We're all expecting a May 1st release, disappointed after no single yesterday, not expecting anything on a Wednesday, and the tour is in a few days. I don't want to jinx anything, but... :defeated:

As a matter of fact, I am starting to believe you DO want to jinx everything  :omfg2:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I s2g someone leaks West Coast ill find the person and let lana punch them in the face  :hooker:

The sun is still shining right now in Los Angeles, still Tuesday. There's still a few hours over here that Lana could release the single, who knows.  :hooker:

30bd193.jpg

Watch her be on this forum right now LOL'n

lana we love you. release ultraviolence tho

Watch her be on this forum right now LOL'n

watch her laugh cause it'll be released in september  but we don't know it and everyone's getting hyped up for nothing

The sun is still shining right now in Los Angeles, still Tuesday. There's still a few hours over here that Lana could release the single, who knows.  :hooker:

it could be tomorrow tooo!  :flutter:  :brows: