Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Wait we agreed.. :wat: :wat: :wat:

iam must be the bridge in our tastes...I'd try it with the other albums except kin bores me apart from standouts Idle Talk and Goods :xcry:

iam must be the bridge in our tastes...I'd try it with the other albums except kin bores me apart from standouts Idle Talk and Goods :xcry:

omg... you bore me tbh sever, kill, play, good worker come onnnnnnnnn they are everything 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

I have no clue why, but I almost wish the album cover was a plain blue square with the tracklist tacked in the cover now :flop:

yeah, i kinda don't like the fact that its different from the first two, but i kinda do at the same i dont know? 

guys, does anybody else have a feeling that after BLUE they'll take a break or something? i feel like thats gonna happen and its kinda not cool :(

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

I just listened to the three albums today again even if bounty and kin have both amazing songs, I think Blue is way better. I really like the sound of the album compared to the others.

Although it's yet to have anything as good as my faves on other albums, overall it feels way better bc it's a lot less same-sounding than the previous two tended to be

Although it's yet to have anything as good as my faves on other albums, overall it feels way better bc it's a lot less same-sounding than the previous two tended to be

I think it''s on the same level. O and Y are the best on Bounty. Play, Goods, Idle Talk on Kin. Until now Fountain, Thin and Chasing Kites are also on the same level (in my opinion). And I feel like shadowshow will slay. (imagine a better version of what we already have :poordat:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I still haven't listened to "shadowshow" yet. Everybody says it's really good though so I'm ready. Maybe they're saving the best for last :oprah:

Don't get your hopes too high to not get disappointed xd. I really like the live version we have. It's raw and creepy and awesome, and a studio version has to amazing too. Just listen to it :oprah:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Don't get your hopes too high to not get disappointed xd. I really like the live version we have. It's raw and creepy and awesome, and a studio version has to amazing too. Just listen to it :oprah:

I'll try not to. But I'm saving it for the album!! I want it to be completely new to me.

H0bDaqU.gif

Random thought/question, is "shadowshow" the only song they have performed live that wasn't released?

Nope. 

"+46 702 888 037" was performed and never released either. I REALLY want it. Like, I REALLY fucking want it. More than shadowshow.

lABVyGE.png

Guys, from what song is the instrumental at the end of the Blue trailer?

Since the beginning I noted it down, I'm pretty sure it's the new version of shadowshow. It's so gorgeous. It was my favorite thing from this whole era and it's making us wait for it.