Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Edit: How come this thread is kinda dead when we're a few days from the videos and album releases?

Good question. In a way I kinda hope we don't get all three videos at once, it would be nice to drag it out and anticipate the end a bit more.

Also I've been so intrigued with "ripple" omg. It is the weirdest song in the way that it has this fist-pumping beat and Jonna cooing like she's singing a ballad. It's almost this unsettling combo that leaves me unsure as to whether or not I should dance like crazy or close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair. I love it.

H0bDaqU.gif

Good question. In a way I kinda hope we don't get all three videos at once, it would be nice to drag it out and anticipate the end a bit more.

Also I've been so intrigued with "ripple" omg. It is the weirdest song in the way that it has this fist-pumping beat and Jonna cooing like she's singing a ballad. It's almost this unsettling combo that leaves me unsure as to whether or not I should dance like crazy or close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair. I love it.

I'm still not giving Ripple a chance xd. I don't think it's that bad anymore, but her other songs are keeping me busy. Y is my life at the moment.

And yeah, they should release Ripple on the 8th, TLD on the 9th and Shadowshow (aka the best on the album) on the 10th)

EotAQlJ.jpg

UM i'm needing to see the single covers thank you very much @jonna @twimclabel

That Swedish interview she's gonna do tho! :excited: How will it be? We haven't had an interview since BBC Radio 6! And we haven't had a swedish interview since she was flopping with this is jonna lee :toofloppy:

I think I would literally kill to see them live so I need a US tour ugh

sweden is literally our neighbours, but they have yet to play a show here in norway  :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

She's going to play in London but I don't have the money to go there AND buy a ticket. She has to come to Paris.

It's the 7th!!!! Maybe we'll get the videos later? :defeated:

iambountyfan hasn't announced anything tho. Actually nobody's announced anything :oprah:

Where are the videos? Even Ripple is slaying me rn :defeated:

They gotta release them tomorrow alongside island, they said all parts of BLUE would be there and I'm assuming that includes videos too.

But if tha bitch Jonna doesn't upload them to YT and says it's "Island exclusive" i'm not gonna stan for ha anymore. :crossed:

lol jk i'm just gonna pirate them anyway :oic2:

I want them now :defeated:

They gotta release them tomorrow alongside island, they said all parts of BLUE would be there and I'm assuming that includes videos too.

But if tha bitch Jonna doesn't upload them to YT and says it's "Island exclusive" i'm not gonna stan for ha anymore. :crossed:

lol jk i'm just gonna pirate them anyway :oic2:

I bought Island so whatever  :hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I can't.... this album has TWO different versions (the CD version and the iTunes version), some tracks differ in lenght and some have different intros, outros and even extended/shorted.

This album is beyond amazing, they never fail to deliver.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I can't.... this album has TWO different versions (the CD version and the iTunes version), some tracks differ in lenght and some have different intros, outros and even extended/shorted.

This album is beyond amazing, they never fail to deliver.

Just discovered that :noparty: Hastily deletes and forgets the iTunes version

Just discovered that :noparty: Hastily deletes and forgets the iTunes version

Don't delete it :( it's nice having two different versions.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde