National Anthem

ALLIE X

Have people got the I Will Love You More music video? I'm so intrigued

alxiwlymscreencap.jpg

This used to be the link to it. But it's not there anymore tho.

lABVyGE.png

I really like how BLONDECORE left after everyone was nice. Troll ;-;  But I don't understand why people are keeping the full version of headmaster? I can kind of understand keeping the songs no one else has but we already have about half of Headmaster. 

That VK is interesting, they posted lots of pics ive never seen before

I really like how BLONDECORE left after everyone was nice. Troll ;-;  But I don't understand why people are keeping the full version of headmaster? I can kind of understand keeping the songs no one else has but we already have about half of Headmaster. 

Blondecore got banned for trolling the shoutbox :deadbanana: 

Was actually banned for being relentlessly annoying about unleaked stuff so...take note everyone else

When @ is the subtle one in the thread...

Her deal is Canada-only tho. Sleepless Records is under the Universal umbrella.

Still, UMG Canada has access to world-wide distribution. Which means iTunes world-wide release and possibly physical world-wide as well.

This is so confusing, if the physical version is still coming out o the 7th, what's the deal with the 14th?  :rip:

I think maybe itunes for the 14th? Or unless the "delay" and her getting hacked was staged then I think the 7th for worldwide itunes and physical on Amazon CA (ships worldwide).

ugh fuck these delays this release is so messy I just want to not have to pay 10$ for that ugly ass Canadian shipping

$10 shipping??? I preordered mine before they set up the shipping calculator sooo hopefully I won't have to pay that :rip: