National Anthem

ALLIE X

listening to it for the first time rn. :defeated: Hello was good, but I'm missing some of the adlibs and feels from the demo.

Bitch is so good when will y'all recognize

And Sanctuary took me to churchhhhh. But the best song is mother Prime. Bring on COLLXTION II

BITCH IS MY JAM. it always has been my favorite, ugH. the synth reminds me so much of my childhood playing Donkey Kong Country on SNES, idk. ugh it's perfect and the chorus has me screaming every single time

if sculpture is on collxtion II I will die happily

please alli please please please

This release is like a cyber pop Alice In Wonderland.

omg the ACCURACY

lABVyGE.png

prime is the worst on the album. I deleted it off my iTunes

hi um WHAT THE FIWLEND

I can't believe we first listened to Catch and Prime over a year ago @@National Anthem. Along with Bitch, they still feel pretty fresh.

I pretty much ignored the Hello demo since I found out it would be on here so I don't suffer from demoitis like some.

Anyway I really like this. It needs to be on US iTunes like now cause I cba to play each song seperately through this Dropbox link again.

I know, the nostalgia~ :xcry:

if sculpture is on collxtion II I will die happily

inb4 her including it and people complaining that she ruined it :rip:

H0bDaqU.gif

If you download them, they all have names. "You", "Somebody Else", "In The Morning". It's probably titles she made from the lyrics, but still. :toofunny:

They all sound like a major mess tho. :rip: No thank you.

lABVyGE.png

If you download them, they all have names. "You", "Somebody Else", "In The Morning". It's probably titles she made from the lyrics, but still. :toofunny:

They all sound like a major mess tho. :rip: No thank you.

Yes, I saw that! They aren't the best, but I'm definitely adding them to my Live album. "In the Morning" is pretty good.

H0bDaqU.gif

Does anyone know why the credits, on the iTunes id3 tags at least, don't mention several of the producers who she has confirmed to work on the album? The ones I see missing are Cirkut, JGramm Beats (for bitch), and WhiteFox. And Bitch says she just did it by herself. I suppose WhiteFox could be Brett McLaughlin, Graham Bertie, Michael Wise or Steve McKay. Anyone have any more clues? And it only lists Composers, not explicitly who is the producer and who is the lyricist. I'm hoping the liner notes will have more information.

Does anyone know why the credits, on the iTunes id3 tags at least, don't mention several of the producers who she has confirmed to work on the album? The ones I see missing are Cirkut, JGramm Beats (for bitch), and WhiteFox. And Bitch says she just did it by herself. I suppose WhiteFox could be Brett McLaughlin, Graham Bertie, Michael Wise or Steve McKay. Anyone have any more clues? And it only lists Composers, not explicitly who is the producer and who is the lyricist. I'm hoping the liner notes will have more information.

she said in an interview people wouldn't figure out who WhiteFox is because they have no online presence, she said it was a male

however I believe it might actually be her

BzhmW.png

WhiteFox could be any of the Canadian producers (Catch, Prime and Hello). Brett McLaughlin is Leland. JGramm is not credited probably because he did just extra production, nothing worth being credited as a songwriter.

I don't think she ever confirmed working with Cirkut for the album tho.

自由になる自由がある

8IpYYjQ.png

It's sold out. Oh my god I'm so happy I ordered it yesterday. :defeated:

I am so pissed off. Mine still hasn't shipped yet. It just says they have received my order. I ordered on March 14th. Assholes ;^; It does say I've "purchased it" even though they haven't charged me yet. In a chat with their support they said that it is out of stock and that they are expecting more by the end of April -_-

I am so pissed off. Mine still hasn't shipped yet. It just says they have received my order. I ordered on March 14th. Assholes ;^; It does say I've "purchased it" even though they haven't charged me yet.

It'll probably ship sometime this week, idk. Since it's a pre-order item, they don't charge you until they ship it.

lABVyGE.png