National Anthem

ALLIE X

we already knew not to post her old demos but forcing them to be unheard is not possible. I told people not to post anything on our forum until we got the green light from Allie to post about her past.

Didn't you post Masterpeace and the live Nautiluss tracks though?

BzhmW.png

Didn't you post Masterpeace and the live Nautiluss tracks though?

no to the nautiluss track, I posted masterpeace before her manager told that person not to post anything. I was aware she didnt want any info being posted at all which is what I tried to tell the admins of the site but they said it would still be allowed

why did i pay 20$ for a digipak i hate myself

you can send it to me instead... :flutter:

we already knew not to post her old demos but forcing them to be unheard is not possible. I told people not to post anything on our forum until we got the green light from Allie to post about her past.

no to the nautiluss track, I posted masterpeace before her manager told that person not to post anything. I was aware she didnt want any info being posted at all which is what I tried to tell the admins of the site but they said it would still be allowed

Her management is kind of forced to say not to post the old tracks because it doesn't match with her image now. But honestly I doubt they care, especially since they don't get them removed. It's quite literally impossible for the tracks not to make it to the internet, this is 2015, not 1995.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Her management is kind of forced to say not to post the old tracks because it doesn't match with her image now. But honestly I doubt they care, especially since they don't get them removed. It's quite literally impossible for the tracks not to make it to the internet, this is 2015, not 1995.

wellll allie recently cleared out the ALX bandcamp and removed the IWLYM video

wellll allie recently cleared out the ALX bandcamp and removed the IWLYM video

Allie did but of course all of that can make it's way online from old fans and such.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

This, tbh. They got all they could removed. I mean, two full albums and a whole bunch of performances are gone. A couple of songs are not a big deal.

自由になる自由がある

What does everyone's iTunes library look like tho? Here's mine at the moment. All covers (except for the official CollXtion I cover) are made by me. Ignore the fact that my iTunes is in Norwegian. It's hella annoying, even for me. :toofunny:

H97eenp.png

q41nYZ9.png

xGTpz0E.png

vCMlWqm.png

XCQOgC9.png

4LnaHOI.png

lABVyGE.png

What does everyone's iTunes library look like tho? Here's mine at the moment. All covers (except for the official CollXtion I cover) are made by me. Ignore the fact that my iTunes is in Norwegian. It's hella annoying, even for me. :toofunny:

H97eenp.png

q41nYZ9.png

xGTpz0E.png

vCMlWqm.png

XCQOgC9.png

4LnaHOI.png

why do you have the same songs in C2 and unreleased? That would bother me

BzhmW.png

H97eenp.png

q41nYZ9.png

xGTpz0E.png

vCMlWqm.png

XCQOgC9.png

4LnaHOI.png

Please post these covers in HQ!

why do you have the same songs in C2 and unreleased? That would bother me

because sometimes I listen to the unreleased album in full, and sometimes I only wanna listen to those 3 tracks.

Please post these covers in HQ!

will do. soon. 

lABVyGE.png

XCQOgC9.png

Can you send me -

IWLYM  (Demo)

Gorilla Sounds

Another Suitcase

Be My Baby

Dreams

Gold Dust Woman

Heartbreaker

I Will Remember You

It's Oh So Quiet

Like A Praayer

So Long Farewell

Songbird

I just seem  to have missed when they were posted

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Can you send me -

IWLYM  (Demo)

Gorilla Sounds

Another Suitcase

Be My Baby

Dreams

Gold Dust Woman

Heartbreaker

I Will Remember You

It's Oh So Quiet

Like A Praayer

So Long Farewell

Songbird

I just seem  to have missed when they were posted

I found most of the covers myself recently. :toofunny:

But I'll send it to you right awayyyy!

lABVyGE.png

H97eenp.png

omg. this is beautiful. i'm such a sucker for itunes libraries. if only i was patient enough to organize this well and find all of those tracks  :toofunny: also great job on those covers! 

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

omg. this is beautiful. i'm such a sucker for itunes libraries. if only i was patient enough to organize this well and find all of those tracks :toofunny: also great job on those covers!

i can send you the whole library if you want to <3 don't worry about it!

lABVyGE.png