National Anthem

ALLIE X

Lmao people still disregarding what I say. I Will Love You More is a Hughes track. 

@ oh dang so a Hughes version of "I Will Love You More" probably exists out there somewhere

Yes, and it was written for The Hard Way. There was a review written somewhere that said Allie remade a lot of tracks from The Hard Way into ALX songs.

-

@@SitarHero You're missing "Elevator" 

I have the live version under b-sides...you think it's for the album? :stareney2:

I know for sure that it was for the album, I contacted a bunch of her old producers and that's the information I was given. Plus the instrumental is in the overture.

I know for sure that it was for the album, I contacted a bunch of her old producers and that's the information I was given. Plus the instrumental is in the overture.

Any ideas on the three missing tracks then?

Any ideas on the three missing tracks then?

I'm estimating there's 13 tracks because that's the actual definition of an album track-wise, but there's an unknown song instrumental in the overture that's after Headmaster.

I'm estimating there's 13 tracks because that's the actual definition of an album track-wise, but there's an unknown song instrumental in the overture that's after Headmaster.

Could it be Wreck it All? Or maybe another track reworked from the past two albums.

自由になる自由がある

Could it be Wreck it All?

It's not Wreck It All because that song is a collaboration and it was made in 2012 afaik.

"Elevator" is also track #1 on the 2006 album Ladies and Gentlemen.

yea, and if you look closely at the tracklist one of the last songs is titled "Something Isn't Right", which I presume is the Damaged Nail we got on the Allie Hughes EP.

yea, and if you look closely at the tracklist one of the last songs is titled "Something Isn't Right", which I presume is the Damaged Nail we got on the Allie Hughes EP.

I was thinking about that, and it's funny cause Dave Newfeld produced Damaged Nail and the newer version of Elevator. And he produced Rolling Days aswell, another song that references a past song.

自由になる自由がある

Alright, here you go.

I'm sure there might be something(s) floating around somewhere that I may have missed, so you guys may want to look too.

Another little tidbit of useless info: she had a demo reel up on soundcloud last year which contained, I think, 17 songs.  :creep:

Do you happen to have the 17 demos? Could you give me the link to the downloads or PM me? Please thanks.

@@Sucker

Can you please message me the songs as well? I'd be really grateful 

me too please. I can be your slave

done!

@@Sucker please turn your slaying Allie Hughes cover into a cover for The Hard Way bc that's how I organize AH tracks now :oprah3:

is this good enough?  :oprah3:

LTEF352.png?1

Could you please send me Live/Covers and Ouverture, i'll be extreemly greatfull :-)

sent!

lABVyGE.png