National Anthem

ALLIE X

I literally cut out the empty bit at the end on chad? The second Aurora was full and no EQ change. They were leaked because you sent them out to hundreds of Allie fan soundcloud accounts with an empty soundcloud account trying to get revenge at me for catching you trying to hurt Allie... As for Eli, I cut out the empty part with no vocals, which I uploaded 8 months ago because I knew you would try to "leak to get revenge." It's not going to work. Is there a problem that I'm sharing with other fans? Just because your unreleased collXtion is getting smaller doesn't mean you have any right whatsoever to try to come here and act like the big guy. You got these songs by telling my friend you would hurt @ if she didn't give them to you, and that you would kill yourself. You mentally abused my best friend you fucking piece of shit. This drama is so petty and you people are such idiots and have no respect for anything. Just because you're pressed does not give you the right to continously act like a baby, if you have something to say to me, say it to me directly. Your only strength is making me look bad on forums which is just sad. What I did was stupid yes, it was a year ago. I already spoke to management + even Allie herself and things were fine. I have more than enough shit to say about you including what YOU'VE done to Allie which was VERY recent but I don't because I have sense of respect, even for pieces of trash like you. xoxo

-

@@evilentity

"anothersong" is a dupe account of SparkleJumpRopeKing / Savages.

Slay queen! Drag ha! When will Lana leakers! 

I ran the newly leaked ones through Spek and they don't hit 20db, but they sound higher quality. 

The "HQ" leaks of Hughes tracks are fake upscales. The highest quality anyone had of them is 192 kbps. Higher than 128, but not 320.

so... who's gonna leak next?

Just spoke to Allie's manager and the problem is being dealt with.  :)

How about we respect Allie and don't leak stuff. It is her art and if she doesn't want it out, it shouldn't be out. She is the artist. She should be in control. Stop leaking things!

If you all REALLY want this drama to end, someone needs to man up and just leak everything. Then there will be no one else who can act shady and exclusive. Leak it all. It's so stupid.

People just need to stop speaking about unreleased material/teasing/etc. I understand things have leaked in the past and that's done with, but everybody needs to stop with the trading and leaks. Such shit. I know that's impossible when people have them and are trading but I hope it stops.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

How about we respect Allie and don't leak stuff. It is her art and if she doesn't want it out, it shouldn't be out. She is the artist. She should be in control. Stop leaking things!

People just need to stop speaking about unreleased material/teasing/etc. I understand things have leaked in the past and that's done with, but everybody needs to stop with the trading and leaks. Such shit. I know that's impossible when people have them and are trading but I hope it stops.

i mean... that's easy for you to say considering you have her entire unleaked discography

RVhKIwP.gif

The "HQ" leaks of Hughes tracks are fake upscales. The highest quality anyone had of them is 192 kbps. Higher than 128, but not 320.

Just spoke to Allie's manager and the problem is being dealt with. :)

Okay but you just leaked the songs and you already know what Allie and her manager think about it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Ahmad is doing this because I simply caught him trying to sabotage Allie's next release. This "Let me leak everything to get revenge since I got caught!" bullshit is the most embarrassing and saddest thing any fan has ever done in the Allie fan base. This kid needs to be constrained.

person 1: *is responsible for 80% of an artist's leaks*

person 2: *leaks the unedited versions of those songs*

person 1: "stop leaking her songs guys, it's her art, respect her and don't leak it. leaking is immature!"

RVhKIwP.gif

Okay but you just leaked the songs and you already know what Allie and her manager think about it.

I didn't exactly leak. He sent it to 40+ of Allie fan accounts on SC links to the tracks and told them to leak it. I was doing her a favor and I already talked to them about it yesterday.

i mean... that's easy for you to say considering you have her entire unleaked discography

I have made mistakes in the past with Allie and I regret it, but I am "clean". I can say that material that is somebody else's is not worth it. It's sooooo not worth it, y'all. And it's so unfair to the artist

I didn't exactly leak. He sent it to 40+ of Allie fan accounts on SC links to the tracks and told them to leak it. I was doing her a favor and I already talked to her about it yesterday.

Stop claiming to be an associate/friends with Allie, please. Allie surely doesn't want stuff leaking or being posted, she even said so on tumblr a long while back.

This is so ridiculous that we are sitting on a forum talking about unreleased when it's NOT OUR PROPERTY nor is it our music.

person 1: *is responsible for 80% of an artist's leaks*

person 2: *leaks the unedited versions of those songs*

person 1: "stop leaking her songs guys, it's her art, respect her and don't leak it. leaking is immature!"

If you're talking about me, I leaked nothing nor will I.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Ahmad is doing this because I simply caught him trying to sabotage Allie's next release. This "Let me leak everything to get revenge since I got caught!" bullshit is the most embarrassing and saddest thing any fan has ever done in the Allie fan base. This kid needs to be constrained.

Bitch where? I don't even have the fucking songs you already told me that you have. Try again. :eartha:

I have absolutely no unleaked music and the songs that have leaked here are the only things I have. Allie is not an artist I have unleaked music for and as long as this drama keeps happening, I will never have it either lol.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm only leaking things (same songs, just untampered with) because it's time Nathan gets shut down. It's not true that anyone sent anyone else unleaked songs on soundcloud. Thats a you move, Nathan. You didn't get in trouble the first time so now it's time. You live in your own lies. Delusional.

And are you talking about the manager you faked, or the real one? I can take a pretty good guess.

Bitch where? I don't even have the fucking songs you already told me that you have. Try again. :eartha:

I have absolutely no unleaked music and the songs that have leaked here are the only things I have. Allie is not an artist I have unleaked music for and as long as this drama keeps happening, I will never have it either lol.

sis, when he said Ahmad he meant Sparkle Jump Rope King, you have the same name :eartha:

RVhKIwP.gif

Stop claiming to be an associate/friends with Allie, please. Allie surely doesn't want stuff leaking or being posted, she even said so on tumblr a long while back.

I am not Allie's friend, stop. I have been in contact with her management for a long time and now something is being done about the situation. You said it's hurting her and I'm trying to help them, so stop adding to the fire.