National Anthem

ALLIE X

Did anyone else get a message from Allie from that Xplanation thing? I'm so confused on what I'm supposed to do.

Yeah, just email that email and say you were told to reach them and give them your twitter handle :D

qYUEsHa.png

Yeah, just email that email and say you were told to reach them and give them your twitter handle :D

Oh okay, thank you for clearing it up to me! I sent an email earlier but I forgot to include my tumblr url so I sent it again ahaha.

my thoughts exactly but she is making sure that all goes as planned so we need to be patient

do you know if we'll get them all at once? or will it be a trickle? :oprah:

RVhKIwP.gif

do you know if we'll get them all at once? or will it be a trickle? :oprah:

I think she's doing it all at once, it would be stupid for her to do 1 song a day. that's like marina's "froot of the month" except a lot longer :deadbanana:

qYUEsHa.png

"one at a time"

exact words from Allie's manager via email when asked yesterday

except her manager hates you and would not give you info. fuck outta here with your attention seeking

except her manager hates you and would not give you info. fuck outta here with your attention seeking

:deadbanana:

I'll ask Allie over DM since she usually replies to me and I'll say if she tells me

qYUEsHa.png

please take your obnoxious replies elsewhere. thanks.

please take your pathetic teasing and fake tea elsewhere. i really couldn't give a flying fuck if you tease outtakes, it's just more evidence against you when the time comes for ms. hughes to sue your family and take everything you have