National Anthem

ALLIE X

i'm so disappointed in her :noparty:

Paper Love clearly copies Old School by Urban Cone

Tliv clearly copies Altar by That Poppy

Downtown clearly copies Side To Side by Ariana Grande

the sound on vintage and need you are so cheap and horrible :( simon says instrumental is good but it's really just bitch recycled and the lyrics don't make any sense at all, and she totally ruined ohdh, + lifted's sound is so outdated :( i can't believe we all waited so long for this huge disappointment.

i hope youre shitposting bc tliv is older than altar iirc

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

no, do we have proof of this? even if it is, the other 2 examples are legit plagiarism..

katy perry and allie x tweeted about true love is violent on march 19 2014, altar was released in 2016

true love is violent (demo) was also recorded in 2014

katy perry and allie x tweeted about true love is violent on march 19 2014, altar was released in 2016

true love is violent (demo) was also recorded in 2014

thanks, i forgot about that

i'm still really disappointed :noparty: 

i'm so disappointed in her :noparty:

Paper Love clearly copies Old School by Urban Cone

Tliv clearly copies Altar by That Poppy

Downtown clearly copies Side To Side by Ariana Grande

the sound on vintage and need you are so cheap and horrible :( simon says instrumental is good but it's really just bitch recycled and the lyrics don't make any sense at all, and she totally ruined ohdh, + lifted's sound is so outdated :( i can't believe we all waited so long for this huge disappointment.

I think u messed up Downtown\Lifted because Lifted is the "Reggae-Tinted" one... and it's just a trend

I Thought that at first Casanova was a copy of Altar but now it's TLIV rip I don't get it anyway

I'm honestly super disappointed with the album. The songs she released along the way were better than the finished product, which sounds rushed. And the whole, what, two years of waiting that we did for Collxtion unsolved was so ridiculous and unnecessary since she hardly made any decisions based upon it. The lyricism on Downtown and Lifted is dreadful, Vintage is repetitive and dull, Need You sounds like fucking Closer by The Chainsmokers.... I'm just disappointed. I love Allie, I think she's brilliantly talented, I just don't like this album. That's all.  :smokes3:

Ok did she like picked up the vinyl and was like "This has a special spell that if u leak I'll get into your home and sew your little *sshole and u will never be able to have sex again u little bottom :)" ????

Second show tonight, let's see how it goes... even tho it's awkward, it's... hm... ~~~~~cute~~~~~ that they're respecting her\the album after all

Ok did she like picked up the vinyl and was like "This has a special spell that if u leak I'll get into your home and sew your little *sshole and u will never be able to have sex again u little bottom :)" ????

lanas impact