National Anthem

ALLIE X

Hmmmm, it still hasn't leaked, a full day after her New York concert. I was pming people with the snippets, I guess ill post them publicly. Hopefully someone will leak from today's Toronto performance.

Bad phone quality, and the only snippets I have  

Downtown 

Lifted

That's so us (Doesn't sound that different)

Does anyone remember that video on Allie's snap a while back and she was showing us a song of hers, it was very tropical and sounded really good, does anyone know what song it was? I know there's a video of that on landof.x instagram

The lyrics are real for Lifted and Downtown, I updated the lifted lyrics on genius.

Here's the lyrics from the vinyl: Part 1 Part 2

If you guys want some snippets PM me  :flutter: sorry for bad phone quality

Thanks for posting!

Those lyrics are such a step backwards from CollXtion I and even the Unsolved song  :crossed:

自由になる自由がある

Ok That's so Us has a new vocal take (??) and it sound annoying (????????????????????????????)

Like Chipmunk voice or idk... wtf Allie.

Also, it's the censored version without "fucking amaze me" but "always amaze me" just like the Unsolved EP edit. Er... 

Ok That's so Us has a new vocal take (??) and it sound annoying (????????????????????????????)

Like Chipmunk voice or idk... wtf Allie.

Also, it's the censored version without "fucking amaze me" but "always amaze me" just like the Unsolved EP edit. Er... 

Are you sure? Cause in @'s snippet, she does sing "fucking amaze me". 

But yeah, I don't understand why she had to change OHDH and TSU at all. They were great the way they were.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OK I HEARD THE DOWNTOWN SNIPPET AND I THINK I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE SONG ON THE ALBUM. NEED YOU WHO?

ALSO LIFTED IS A SUMMER BOP. SIDE TO SIDE CAN CHOKE

also can someone send me vinyl rips please :flutter:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Are you sure? Cause in @'s snippet, she does sing "fucking amaze me". 

But yeah, I don't understand why she had to change OHDH and TSU at all. They were great the way they were.

Nevermind I'm deaf because of the new vocal take n

The snippet cuts right after "daily" and I messed up. Anyway, TSU was just so random... it didn't change at all she just added stuff that doesn't sound good at all nnn.

OHDH was a big change so it's kinda "ok" (even tho it sound like a demo or something for some people) but TSU... ugh I'm mad. But I'll wait til the HQ...

OK I HEARD THE DOWNTOWN SNIPPET AND I THINK I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE SONG ON THE ALBUM. NEED YOU WHO?

Just screamed HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think my top3 is Need You, Downtown (or Paper Love, need to listen to both in full HQ) & Simon Says....

My favourite tracks are Casanova, Paper Love and Simon Says. Lifted and Downtown sound cool as well, but I'll wait until I hear them in full and HQ.

Vintage would be a great song, but Sorry is better, so I'm not quite sure...  :eek:

Need You is definitely my least favourite one.

OHDH (the original version) is one of my top 3 Allie X songs, but she kinda managed to change it into an annoying something, so I'm probably going to stick with the old version. It's a shame, though, I would've loved to have the - in my opinion - better version on vinyl. :crai: I haven't heard the new version of TSU in full, I hope she didn't change too much. :rollin:

So yeah, I was incredibly hyped for CollXtion II when Casanova came out, and Simon Says and especially Paper Love sounded very promising too, but I'm definitely less enthusiastic now.

Also, has anybody preordered the CD version? I wanted to get it on CD as well, but I was not quite sure what they meant by "CD wallet", so I decided to wait until somebody has it. I wish it was an actual digipack like CollXtion I.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

My favourite tracks are Casanova, Paper Love and Simon Says. Lifted and Downtown sound cool as well, but I'll wait until I hear them in full and HQ.

Vintage would be a great song, but Sorry is better, so I'm not quite sure...  :eek:

Need You is definitely my least favourite one.

OHDH (the original version) is one of my top 3 Allie X songs, but she kinda managed to change it into an annoying something, so I'm probably going to stick with the old version. It's a shame, though, I would've loved to have the - in my opinion - better version on vinyl. :crai: I haven't heard the new version of TSU in full, I hope she didn't change too much. :rollin:

So yeah, I was incredibly hyped for CollXtion II when Casanova came out, and Simon Says and especially Paper Love sounded very promising too, but I'm definitely less enthusiastic now.

Also, has anybody preordered the CD version? I wanted to get it on CD as well, but I was not quite sure what they meant by "CD wallet", so I decided to wait until somebody has it. I wish it was an actual digipack like CollXtion I.

ive preordered the cd version

lifted sounds like an amazing song - the casanova, lifted, simon says linear trio will stand

tbrh im pretty sure my least favorite will actually be downtown or thats so us, not because theyre anything NEAR bad but because they just arent as amazing as the others... still want those vinyl rips tho

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I only like 4 out of the 10 tracks on the album (OHDH 2.0, Simon Says, Casanova, Vintage). Allie wyd with all of this bland trend-hopping pop? Maybe I've been spoiled with all of the amazing CLXII demos that my expectations have been set too high. And the worst part is that we're gonna have to wait 2+ years for any new music  :crai:

also can someone send me vinyl rips please :flutter:

OUR OPINIONS ARE THE SAME

still mad PL isnt here yet, i need the GIFs. and Vinyl Rips so i can bask in the glory of Downtown

does anyone else sort of feel like downtown/lifted should have their names reversed almost??  downtown to me has that distinctive airy-floaty sound that i would associate with the word lifted and sort of vice versa but the connection for me is hard to explain

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked. Allie has some loyal gays!

or worse, some self-entitled ones who are ready to let this be the slowest and most excruciating leak

X----into me, into you----X

i'm so disappointed in her :noparty:

Paper Love clearly copies Old School by Urban Cone

Tliv clearly copies Altar by That Poppy

Downtown clearly copies Side To Side by Ariana Grande

the sound on vintage and need you are so cheap and horrible :( simon says instrumental is good but it's really just bitch recycled and the lyrics don't make any sense at all, and she totally ruined ohdh, + lifted's sound is so outdated :( i can't believe we all waited so long for this huge disappointment.