National Anthem

ALLIE X

CaoliColor is one of the most rude people I've met on here, troll or not, and all they do is talk shit. I don't know them, nor have I talked to them before, but from what I've seen, they sound like a total asshole who has no life and hunts everyone down for the smallest thing. Acne. Really? Shut the fuck up and take your bitchass somewhere else.

have literally known him and been good 'friends' (or so i thought) w him since last summer and he blocked me everywhere last night because i was being neutral over the whole drama and trying to help cool it off... like. kay?

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Y'all know David Munster right? that big allie stan. He was the one that sent caolicolor that screenshot of my post. I have him blocked. At first i thought it was @casady at first bc i knew they were mutuals, but then i looked at that profile pic icon on the bottom right and knew automatically it was david munster, his EP cover was his pfp.

:)

poor caolicolor doesn't have any friends so he decided to post that announcement no one asked for

ofsTiOD.jpg

Like who the fuck cares about what he has to say especially at this point. 

:)

I'm dying this feels like a netflix special or something :rollin: however, hope Y'all get it right.

Do y'all think she'll like... record something for that's so us or paper love? lmao. Last Year she teased something for TSU while favin' tweets, then she said paper love vid would probably come... 

end of the year and we'll have none but need you acoustic live at church

Allie X threads are cursed apparently.

On another note, can someone give me all the details of the Allie X drama from the last thread? Like PM it to me if you don't want to clog up the thread but all I hear are vague generalities and I want the tea. I remember being present for a lot of drama between attention-seekers, but definitely not thread-closing drama.

Allie X threads are cursed apparently.

On another note, can someone give me all the details of the Allie X drama from the last thread? Like PM it to me if you don't want to clog up the thread but all I hear are vague generalities and I want the tea. I remember being present for a lot of drama between attention-seekers, but definitely not thread-closing drama.

basically, three allie fans (all my friends at one point) disliked eachother a lot and would leak tracks back and forth, threatening to report the other to management et cetera. her entire back catalog got leaked and yeah, that's pretty much it. it's cleared off and i like to think i'm on good terms with everyone involved even if we don't talk anymore, thankfully the drama has cooled off now.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

omg i got the gatefold green vinyl but it got sent to my parents house and they are saying they won't post it to me and i need to go home to pick it up im pissed