National Anthem

ALLIE X

so my CD came and im kinda disappointed ??? but still happy it came

its so small and the booklet is so /: meh

mine came in today as well wow

at least its actually here, i found messages from like march 2016 of me being like "i hope its coming out soon!" like, oh honey

the booklet is a letdown but at least it has the lyrics in it... looking straight at you halsey @ hfk and also badlands  :toofunny: 

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I haven't seen this thread in a while, I nearly thought it got locked. She performed a couple of songs for Billboard. It was livestreamed on Facebook and Twitter. Not sure which ones she performed, I only made it in for That's So Us. I assume it was Paper Love, Need You, and That's So Us again.

while we're on the topic of the CD has anyone got their digital download yet? i still only have Paper Love, Need You and Casanova

Nope. I even tweeted Music Glue and Allie last week, but neither of them replied. :notamused:

Also, regarding the Billboard performance – does anyone else think that Paper Love sounds really bland without the whistling?  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i feel like the whole ''allie x'' project is some sort of midlife crisis, i love her but its so true

Can I please lose 30 lbs and cultivate a unique edgy aesthetic that is endlessly admired by a cabal of internet gays when I reach midlife??