National Anthem

ALLIE X

naturally im a gay so i love both but who do you all think is prettier, Lana or Allie?

ps no fighting 

i think theyre both the prettiest in their own way, lana is prettiest when looking at vintage sort of style and allie is prettiest when looking at the futuristic sort of theme

i think theyre both the prettiest in their own way, lana is prettiest when looking at vintage sort of style and allie is prettiest when looking at the futuristic sort of theme

I feel like they each represent my different moods. Like when I go out to a nice cafe or the lab, I dress like Lana (casual Lana in the lab, elaborate Lana at a nice place) but when I feel like getting weird with it and going somewhere like Flower Child or Pride or hanging out with friends, I dress more like Allie although I'm too fat to pull off some of what she wears smh

naturally im a gay so i love both but who do you all think is prettier, Lana or Allie?

ps no fighting 

They're both pretty, but I'd say 2011 – 2013 Lana. Although the most gorgeous woman is Gwen Stefani, obviously.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

how come the original (superior) version of Casanova and All the Rage are no longer on itunes? :( or is it just me?

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

The kids @ Sanctuary video... and like... Allie... As an adult...a really big adult...running from the kids...

Zmqor.gifZmqor.gifZmqor.gif

Like are the kids cast way cheaper than adults?? :rip: 

Tongue Tied then Sancutary...

The kids @ Sanctuary video... and like... Allie... As an adult...a really big adult...running from the kids...

Zmqor.gifZmqor.gifZmqor.gif

Like are the kids cast way cheaper than adults?? :rip: 

Tongue Tied then Sancutary...

They represent the leakers