National Anthem

ALLIE X

Ok, I am starting to think Allie hates me :toofunny:

I uploaded like 4 of her unreleased songs that 24/7 leaked, and she took them down and gave me like 2 copyright strikes...

So now, whenever I tweet to her on twitter, it seems like she blatantly ignores me LMAO, like, I'll see some person tweet at her saying "Hi :)" or something, and she'll reply within 2 minutes, and then I'll tweet to her the same thing/a bit different and she's just like:  :awk:

This might sound very crazy looool but I feel like she knows it's me who re-posted her leaked songs  :toofunny:  But that's just my anxiety making me think that ^ so  :facepalm:  :rip:

I uploaded like 4 of her unreleased songs that 24/7 leaked, and she took them down and gave me like 2 copyright strikes...

So now, whenever I tweet to her on twitter, it seems like she blatantly ignores me LMAO, like, I'll see some person tweet at her saying "Hi :)" or something, and she'll reply within 2 minutes, and then I'll tweet to her the same thing/a bit different and she's just like:  :awk:

This might sound very crazy looool but I feel like she knows it's me who re-posted her leaked songs  :toofunny:  But that's just my anxiety making me think that ^ so  :facepalm:  :rip:

Lowkey me the entire life LMAO

I don't think she really does it on purpose. Probably didn't see the tweet or something (I've really tweeted her thousand times (same for Xmeanything) and all I got so far was like 1 or 2 replied and 2 or 3 favs lol).

Also I don't think she really cares about old old songs that leaked (like her previous albums LOL). I think the her nightmare would be leaks that were being worked in time to fit into CLXII or any big project.

Lowkey me the entire life LMAO

I don't think she really does it on purpose. Probably didn't see the tweet or something (I've really tweeted her thousand times (same for Xmeanything) and all I got so far was like 1 or 2 replied and 2 or 3 favs lol).

Also I don't think she really cares about old old songs that leaked (like her previous albums LOL). I think the her nightmare would be leaks that were being worked in time to fit into CLXII or any big project.

Do you think she'll care that I uploaded Stranger and the Casanova Demo?? She got pissed last time because I posted I Love the Garbage, To Better Times, Catch (2012 Demo), and I think something else but I can't remember.

So now, whenever I tweet to her on twitter, it seems like she blatantly ignores me LMAO, like, I'll see some person tweet at her saying "Hi :)" or something, and she'll reply within 2 minutes, and then I'll tweet to her the same thing/a bit different and she's just like: :awk:

This might sound very crazy looool but I feel like she knows it's me who re-posted her leaked songs :toofunny: But that's just my anxiety making me think that ^ so :facepalm: :rip:

haha i have the same thing with Dua she used to reply and fav my stuff but after i dragged her for delaying the album she ignores me everytime

lol she ignores me too (although she likes pictures of myself that i post jdaskfljsa) but i've never even posted leaks or anything like that. maybe she's on here and she sees my forehead jokes. 

allie. if ur listening baby i love your forehead and i'd kill to have your body. also i have a big forehead too don't feel bad

Do you think she'll care that I uploaded Stranger and the Casanova Demo?? She got pissed last time because I posted I Love the Garbage, To Better Times, Catch (2012 Demo), and I think something else but I can't remember.

Idk, I think the casanova is ok  (we have Hello demo on YouTube so...)

I think it's out of her hands tbh, the whole copyright thing might be automatic. 

It's awkward cuz Misbelieving final is also on YouTube and like... :creep: it's not even pitched or anything, it's the full song...on youtube :creep: 

I think it's out of her hands tbh, the whole copyright thing might be automatic. 

It's awkward cuz Misbelieving final is also on YouTube and like... :creep: it's not even pitched or anything, it's the full song...on youtube :creep:

Lol trueeee, but she herself actually manually detected them and took them down  :creep: It said "copyright claim by: alexandra hughes" and had her personal e-mail with it....I was so fucking shook

i remember when someone tweeted her art featuring misbelieving final and she just said "Nice." with it like JFGKDFGHDFG POOR ALLIE

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

@caolicolor  b6xXyDx.gif

do they even use lanaboards anymore or did they leave after that fight they had in here

tbh i wonder what it means that allie's been hanging out with powers recently.  i hope they collab tbh i love both of them

do they even use lanaboards anymore or did they leave after that fight they had in here

tbh i wonder what it means that allie's been hanging out with powers recently.  i hope they collab tbh i love both of them

we loved PC Music too wendy25.png

at least we got the oral anthem make me go (da da da)  :hooker:

that song still kinda bops sad she didn't sell it to rih or something

yeah but i mean considering how stellar noonia as an ep was i was hoping for so much more - maybe someday yknow

and noonie bao  :creep:  even tho that still may bedsdskljkljd

BITCH HOW DO I DELETE A FUCKING POST

I ACCIDENTALLY QUOTE YOUR POST LMAO

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1