Catch 2011 next i guess

nope it was that diamond heart person on soundcloud

im still praying for alexandra "final"  :toofunny: 

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

nope it was that diamond heart person on soundcloud

im still praying for alexandra "final"  :toofunny: 

Ohhhh messsss

Wish this could turn into the same situation we had with Misbelieving where 24\7 and the other account started just leaking shit faster than an old tampon nnn

Lowkey forgot about Alexandra ugh idk how I feel about it

i will love you more ended catch

Girl when I joined this cult I thought there would be a "PRIME" music video and that spinnin' gif was a behind the scenes.

Actually thought that most of the XAMPLES were behind the scenes\teasers til I realized they were all from... photoshoots.

Btw she tweeted something about "Added couple fan favorites" to the setlist... wondering if, lowkey possible somehow, she's doing an unreleased lmao.

But pretty sure it will be the same set from the first leg of the tour and like Downtown + Lifted

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/897609070638768129

She's truly pulling a Lana "I cant wait to sing the record for you guys" set list: 90% BTD/P 5% LFL 3%UV 2%: HM

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Ohhhh messsss

Wish this could turn into the same situation we had with Misbelieving where 24\7 and the other account started just leaking shit faster than an old tampon nnn

Lowkey forgot about Alexandra ugh idk how I feel about it

i will love you more ended catch

so true tho

tbh i think 24/7 wants to leak a lot more just to fuck with the people they trade with considering what they told me was coming but then didnt happen 

The Catch demo is so interesting. Pretty sure OMG and Bitch are fanmade from stems, but the rest are legit

the bitch one stood out as stem edits but it may be real who knows - omg sounds more complete than the one we got, 24/7 edited the version of catch we got a while ago so whos to say he didnt edit omg as well 

can someone pass me the downloads to everything?  i dont have my old soundcloud ripper and would very much like to have these

So pretty sure most of the stuff like OMG\Bitch\TMTD was made of stems mixing and stuff but it's nice to hear how "CATCH" began and Voices is really beautiful. Is it all over now? :creep: nn

We're still gonna need those six other mixes of "Stranger." We're also gonna need "Alexandra (Studio Version)," "Cure," "Lifeline," "Offering," and the rest of that four second snippet that claims to be "Cure." There's still a bunch of stuff that needs to leak.

:)