National Anthem

ALLIE X

Wow so I heard Bitch sometime during the summer on soundcloud and thought it was eh so I never bothered to look into her more, I forgot I subscribed to her on yt and I saw the Catch video and it was awesome. Dont know how I missed that song when I tried to listen to her on sc... I loooove Prime and Catch. Anyways, can someone please send me or post 

Hello

Glam

I Take It Back

Mistake

I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend

Sculpture 6 (???)

pretty pretty please ??? i cant find them anywhere... i'll love u forever im so desperate

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Anyone know how to get past privated YouTube videos? Is that possible??

Here is Allie singing "Wreck it All" live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qj1OXnkA4Y

So first Mistake and now Wreck it All are just Allie Hughes songs?

Tbh Marry Me For a Night sounds like it was part of that messy musical thing she did in those days too...So what about Tongue Tied, Never Again, Party Over...That would make all the known titles afaik

Tbh Marry Me For a Night sounds like it was part of that messy musical thing she did in those days too...So what about Tongue Tied, Never Again, Party Over...That would make all the known titles afaik

I think some of the newer ones we have are Allie Hughes tracks, however the only reason they were also made private on her soundcloud is because she was reworking them for X. She said she had like 20 demos for "Catch" in an interview  :smh:

BzhmW.png

I wasn't aware of Mistake being Hughes, but I guess so.

Looking back at this list from @@Born To Die again:

• Hello
  • Take It Back
  • Prime
  • Bitch
  • Marry Me for a Night
  • Party Over
  • Tongue Tied
  • Catch
  • Tumor
  • Glam (Love Me Forever)
  • Never Again
  • Wreck It All (live at Bellwoods, but private)

Be My Baby is another live track she did at Bellwoods in 2011, but video is also private now)

other titles (some I have been seeing on last.fm):

- Mistake

- Lie to Me

- Roll the Dice

and of course Headmaster in full.

H0bDaqU.gif

Hello

Glam

I Take It Back

Mistake

I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend

This person at least has "Mistake" though.

Give it to us, girl. Please.

• Hello
  • Take It Back
  • Prime
  • Bitch
  • Marry Me for a Night
  • Party Over
  • Tongue Tied
  • Catch
  • Tumor
  • Glam (Love Me Forever)
  • Never Again
  • Wreck It All (live at Bellwoods, but private)

- Mistake

- Lie to Me

- Roll the Dice

and of course Headmaster in full.

This person at least has "Mistake" though.

Give it to us, girl. Please.

I sent him a PM but he hasn't responded :( I hate to even ask since he's already given us so much really!

Also the last few days I've just had her discog on repeat and I really live for some of the weird obscure stuff too! "One Day And One Night" and "Coastal Lines" are both really great to me, and not just because Allie is featured either. "Damaged Nail" is such a rush too omg, I love screaming along.

H0bDaqU.gif

Get on it, thanks xx

They're registered on a music site w/ the tracklistings and stuff and apparently one site reviewed one of the albums but it seems they're lost for good (or until someone finds the CDs and rips them like Charli's 14 CD).  :poordat:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

They're registered on a music site w/ the tracklistings and stuff and apparently one site reviewed one of the albums but it seems they're lost for good (or until someone finds the CDs and rips them like Charli's 14 CD).  :poordat:

Could you link me to where they are registered or the review?

H0bDaqU.gif

There's no point in pining over them, not yet anyway. I spoke to the person who submitted them a while ago and he doesn't want to share them as Allie probably wants them to be kept "in the vault." He said he would ask Allie the next time he met her, but I haven't contacted him since.