National Anthem

ALLIE X

There's no point in pining over them, not yet anyway. I spoke to the person who submitted them a while ago and he doesn't want to share them as Allie probably wants them to be kept "in the vault." He said he would ask Allie the next time he met her, but I haven't contacted him since.

You should probably ask him again if you can, tbh.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

You should probably ask him again if you can, tbh.

He won't.

I've been in contact with her old publicists and band members today  :creep:

her old handle was @hughesmuses, you can see some of her interactions with people. A lot of people liked her 2011 prom themed show lol

http://vimeo.com/23978342

from her old site: Allie's theatre-influenced alternative pop songs and her astonishing voice are well worth hearing. Allie Hughes is currently recording her debut album with producers Dave Newfeld (Broken Social Scene), Leon Taheny (Owen Pallett) and Adam King (Run With Kittens) to be released fall 2010

BzhmW.png

anyone else find it funny that Katy Perry was the one that got attention to her when this happened:

I’m Sorry Katy Perry!

Looks like I upset some Katy Perry fans with my Spinner Interview

The singer Allie Hughes was next on the list of pins, and this time, the singer spoke of Katy Perry and her work as a singer, beyond saying that sheshould not have, she says, daring to sing Born This Way.

“I really did not like what she is doing, then I‘ll deal with it. Hughes says Perry. I just do not understand how she can dare to do that. “ Allie did not like the version of Katy Perry for the song “Born This Way, “She does perform, I admire the real singer of ‘Born This Way.

After the controversy, Allie got an editorial page in the spinner, the singer’s many fans were in defense of Perry, saying that Allie wanted toachieve fame at the expense of the success of others. What is likely, as Allie, do not even have a Wikipedia page!

AHHHHHHHHHHA WTF

BzhmW.png

anyone else find it funny that Katy Perry was the one that got attention to her when this happened:

I’m Sorry Katy Perry!

Looks like I upset some Katy Perry fans with my Spinner Interview

The singer Allie Hughes was next on the list of pins, and this time, the singer spoke of Katy Perry and her work as a singer, beyond saying that sheshould not have, she says, daring to sing Born This Way.

“I really did not like what she is doing, then I‘ll deal with it.“ Hughes says Perry. “I just do not understand how she can dare to do that. “ Allie did not like the version of Katy Perry for the song “Born This Way“, “She does perform, I admire the real singer of ‘Born This Way‘.

After the controversy, Allie got an editorial page in the spinner, the singer’s many fans were in defense of Perry, saying that Allie wanted toachieve fame at the expense of the success of others. What is likely, as Allie, do not even have a Wikipedia page!

AHHHHHHHHHHA WTF

Yes!  :lmao:

自由になる自由がある

You think you're so hot

You think you're so slick

You know what I think, boy?

I think you're a dick

The way you strut

You tried to pierce with your eyes

and you look at me that way 

and it's just a disguise.

Because I see through you

and it's all a facade

there's nothing inside

it's all very odd

I see through you

and I know what you want

You must be used to stupid girls

guess what I'm not

You tried to use me

You tried to push me around

You use big fat clever words

You make gorilla sounds

Get over yourself

Take that stupid look off your face

It's only skin deep and you can not erase

that I see through you

and it's all a facade

there's nothing inside

it's all very odd

I see through you

and I know what you want

You must be used to stupid girls

guess what I'm not

I'm not a stupid girl

I'm not I'm not a stupid girl

Gorilla Sounds http://ge.tt/9gs4UK92/v/0?c

BzhmW.png

Her days as Allie Hughes make me so uncomfortable because she looks like an elementary school teacher and now she's like...

what do you mean

Allie-Hughes-Casting-071-590x422.jpg

:creep:

an interesting piece from a 2010 blog post "Went to bed at 3:00 am.  Got up at 5:30 am to go work on Degrassi.I don’t want to give away too much information about my personal life. It’s looking like I might be having a little dibbledabble back into the musical theatre world"

so that explains the disjoint between 2006 and her more recent material

BzhmW.png

Her days as Allie Hughes make me so uncomfortable because she looks like an elementary school teacher and now she's like...

How old is she even? She looked 30-ish in 2008 and now she looks in her early 20s (to me at least).

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I didn't include that performance in my post (if that's what you're referring to) because it already had one of "O Chad."

To the person who said a couple days ago about the performance of "Mistake" being privatized, it's still on Vimeo. For anyone who downloaded my link, it's included in that, wrongly titled as "Should I."

waaait what? So will you post just "Mistake" here? Idk if what I have is actually "Should I" or not

H0bDaqU.gif