National Anthem

ALLIE X

Do people have the reworked live version of O Chad under ALX? I'm not sure if anyone's posted this before or if they already have it.

you mean chad redux? yea i was just listening to it a minute ago + made a status about it lmao

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

She might give you the more common stuff but shes keeping all the rare stuff to herself  :defeated:

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

found some interesting info on the scrapped album from 2010. the allie hughes ep isn't a standalone ep, but more of a teaser/sampler thing for her album "the hard way" that was supposed to come out in late 2010/early 2011.  the album cover would most likely have used a pic from the jeremy vandermeij shoot, as the tour poster did. the tracks confirmed for the album were:

Overture

The Hard Way

O Chad

Mistake

Damaged Nail

Not the Stars

Headmaster

Rolling Days

Wreck It All

I Feel Love

Roll The Dice

+ probably more

the likely reason that this album didn't get released is because the title track sampled lyrics from a corrs song. she probably got trouble w/ this when trying to release the album, gave up, disappeared for a while and re-emerged in ALX in late 2011. afaik that's what happened.

also i really hate the mistake verses, but the chorus is amazing

Very interesting info, because she even did some interviews about the album back then.

There's a review from a ALX show that mentioned she had several Hughes songs reworked on her set, so Chad might not be the only "redux".

自由になる自由がある

Very interesting info, because she even did some interviews about the album back then.

There's a review from a ALX show that mentioned she had several Hughes songs reworked on her set, so Chad might not be the only "redux".

Not The Stars --> Stars

I Will Love You More (Hughes) --> I Will Love You More (ALX)

Also, Elevator and Something Isn't Right from Waiting For The Prize (2006) were reworked. Elevator remained the same title while Something Isn't Right was worked into Damaged Nail :creep: She reworked that and put it on the Allie Hughes EP (2011). 

Not The Stars --> Stars

I Will Love You More (Hughes) --> I Will Love You More (ALX)

Also, Elevator and Something Isn't Right from Waiting For The Prize (2006) were reworked. Elevator remained the same title while Something Isn't Right was worked into Damaged Nail :creep: She reworked that and put it on the Allie Hughes EP (2011). 

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Stars, if I'm not mistaken, is Allie Hughes tho, it's just the version she used to sing live (maybe album version) where it gos "ooh we are the stars" instead of "not the stars". And IWLYM technically was not reworked. But I got what you said.

What are the songs from Waiting For The Prize that we already have? I have a feeling that I'm missing something.

Only Gorilla Sounds.

自由になる自由がある

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Stars, if I'm not mistaken, is Allie Hughes tho, it's just the version she used to sing live (maybe album version) where it gos "ooh we are the stars" instead of "not the stars". And IWLYM technically was not reworked. But I got what you said.

"Stars" is the ALX rework of Not The Stars, that's what I mean. And yeah, at the end of the Damaged Nail, she left in some of those original lyrics "AAHHH OOHH AHH OHHHH something isn't right" a LOT of times :deadbanana:

"Stars" is the ALX rework of Not The Stars, that's what I mean. And yeah, at the end of the Damaged Nail, she left in some of those original lyrics "AAHHH OOHH AHH OHHHH something isn't right" a LOT of times :deadbanana:

You're assuming that "Something Isn't Right" became "Damaged Nail", which there is a possibility of, but you don't know for sure. That'd be like saying "Guns and Roses" is a reworking of "Roses". 

X----into me, into you----X

You're assuming that "Something Isn't Right" became "Damaged Nail", which there is a possibility of, but you don't know for sure. That'd be like saying "Guns and Roses" is a reworking of "Roses". 

Yeah, I guess we'll see once I get that CD.