National Anthem

ALLIE X

fuck

off

you're being a petty asshole and no one wants to talk to you on here anymore

if you love me,

leave me alone

:creep:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

*grits teeth*

IDK how you guys think Tumor and Good are better than SANCTUARY. Sanctuary is by far the best snippet I've heard from all of them. I'd even say its better than Prime. 

Really not feeling Good yet. 

In my opinion

Catch > Sanctuary > Prime > Hello > Tumor > Good/Bitch

chalky xbox wouldn't be anywhere without marina, sis.

say this again in the charli thread so i can go off

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

if you love me,

leave me alone

:creep:

I can't leave you alone; thou shalt not suffer a bitch to live. But maybe I should since you're a trolling bitch. I say everyone here should ignore you, and on the infinitesimal chance you actually do have them, I don't think anyone would care anymore; they're all tainted by you.

I can't leave you alone; thou shalt not suffer a bitch to live. But maybe I should since you're a trolling bitch. I say everyone here should ignore you, and on the infinitesimal chance you actually do have them, I don't think anyone would care anymore; they're all tainted by you.

I do have them. The question in hand is, am I leaking them? No. Maybe if y'all weren't such cunts I would've posted a snippet by now but since y'all can't even treat someone with something you want decently, I won't return the favor. xx

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I can't leave you alone; thou shalt not suffer a bitch to live. But maybe I should since you're a trolling bitch. I say everyone here should ignore you, and on the infinitesimal chance you actually do have them, I don't think anyone would care anymore; they're all tainted by you.

He sent them to me

So I'm p sure he has them

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

*grits teeth*

IDK how you guys think Tumor and Good are better than SANCTUARY. Sanctuary is by far the best snippet I've heard from all of them. I'd even say its better than Prime.

Really not feeling Good yet.

In my opinion

Catch > Sanctuary > Prime > Hello > Tumor > Good/Bitch

say this again in the charli thread so i can go off

I've only listened to each snippet like twice so I don't get too used to it yet, but I'm thinking

Good > Sanctuary > Tumor

at least so far, I'm sure my opinions will change. I'm also BEYOND excited for the new "Hello" because i loveeee the demo and I think the new version sounds so fresh and great and I just can't wait to hear it in full.

H0bDaqU.gif

oAno9fo.gif

Y'all are a mess

Half of y'all brag about having unleaked for multiple artists, but attack someone who doesn't leak something.

The other people are being ass holes and think that's incentive for someone to leak something.

At the end of the day no one is obligated to leak songs.

But yeah, they're all real btw. 

giphy.gif

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Good > Sanctuary > Tumor

at least so far, I'm sure my opinions will change. I'm also BEYOND excited for the new "Hello" because i loveeee the demo and I think the new version sounds so fresh and great and I just can't wait to hear it in full.

Same. And I loved the Hello demo but I wasn't sure about the final snippet but I'm coming round to it. 

it's no ur mate dennis but i'll take it. 

:rip:

the snippet's been up for 9 days tho

on private. i have like 3 other snippets on private too.

GUYS. We all need to chill. Whoever has any of Allie's "unleaked" material should set them free. There is no reason to keep them. This is all about the music, not about having a "title" for yourself, making people jealous, or trading for other material. Just let it go. 

Also, if anyone wants them, I have:

-Sculpture 6

-Hello (Demo)

-The Xamples

-I Will Love You More

-Allie Hughes EP

So just tell me, and I will post google drive links.

GUYS. We all need to chill. Whoever has any of Allie's "unleaked" material should set them free. There is no reason to keep them. This is all about the music, not about having a "title" for yourself, making people jealous, or trading for other material. Just let it go. 

Also, if anyone wants them, I have:

-Sculpture 6

-Hello (Demo)

-The Xamples

-I Will Love You More

-Allie Hughes EP

So just tell me, and I will post google drive links.

widespread af

Listen, a lot of these people cannot find the Hello Demo or Sculpture 6. No need to be rude... It's not like I'm saying "I'll leak these RARE AF songs".

it's sculpture (demo 6), not sculpture 6 fyi